Woohoo! I simply cannot wait for this game to come out. The first was awesome. Good gameplay, but I just loved it for the story and its vicious executions. I loved that, and hopefully I'll love this one too.

What do you guys think of it?
Had the chance to buy the first one, then when I found out how awesome it was, and that it wasn't being sold anywhere, I cried.
The first one was great, one of the few games I found genuinely hilarious
Quote by atomkat
I can't fxcking descripe in words how much I love you!!!!!!!
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...
I loved the first I didn't even know they were making a 2nd.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
Hehe yeah I did enjoy it actually, from a gameplay perspective. Some bits were hard as hell. But got through it. I don't know what it is, there is just something about it that makes you want more. I loved the story as well, as I said. I thought it was well thought out, original and made a bit of a difference from the usual stealth action games you get.

And yeah, grantml2, Manhunt 2 was announced a couple of days ago. It's been secretly in development since 2004 lol. Should be out this Summer for PS2, PSP and the Wii. I can so imagine garrotting someone with the wiimote and nunchuck lol.

There's a teaser trailer up on the website: http://www.rockstargames.co.uk/manhunt2/