what do you think about the vox ac100cph and the vox v412bl cab. i play mostly rock and classic rock but i also need clean and i play a little metal
Do you really feel you need a 100W all tube halfstack?

I bet the 50W combo of the same amp would be plenty.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
I really want to try one of those, they seem like they're gonna be great but I haven't seen them anywhere.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
well i want to order one but i dont know if it is good my local store dont carry them.
everybody always throws metal into the equation and ruins their choices. For Classic rock/rock, and cleans, the amp is great and the cab goes with it. buy a different amp for metal
Quote by garrett7
yes i want the 100 watt halfstack

Let us know when your stadium tour is underway.

Do you really need all this power, or do you just have it in your head that 100W and a 4x12 is the bare minimum? I have a 60W combo, and rarely get the volume past 3 or 4.

Quote by garrett7
is it good for me?

I have faith in the Vox brand and believe that they've put out another outstanding product, but this one is new and I haven't seen it in person yet.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
i would like the 100 watt for outdoor and just money isnt an issue for this amp so im goin to get it
plus if you use it a lot for cleans, 100w might be better.
100w watt tube amps aren't bad like so many people make them out to be. That's just rediculous.
Quote by Gutch220
100w watt tube amps aren't bad like so many people make them out to be. That's just rediculous.

In no way, shape, or form do I think they're "bad." Just, in most cases, I think they're overkill. In my 60W 1x12, I've got enough headroom for Yao Ming. Whenever I post advice in this forum, I'm hoping to help someone not only get the best equiptment, but make the best use of their money, too.

But, hey, if money's no object might as well go for it all.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
Quote by slatsmania
In no way, shape, or form do I think they're "bad." Just, in most cases, I think they're overkill. In my 60W 1x12, I've got enough headroom for Yao Ming. Whenever I post advice in this forum, I'm hoping to help someone not only get the best equiptment, but make the best use of their money, too.

But, hey, if money's no object might as well go for it all.

I was just speaking in general. not about you