Page 1 of 2
how stupid are christians in general
Acoustic Percussion Guitar Player
Quote by InvaderTSN
I can only poop during full moons.
That was Soo ****ing funny!!!

'Man Love is Ok' on hammonds truck Funniest thing ever
Quote by flambe chicken
Sometimes I wonder how much of the show is scripted...
I did enjoy it though.

i guess quite alot of it is, but not the bit where he ran over the possume
Quote by GiantRaven
Not very?

on the contrary. they are very stupid that petrol station owner going to get "the boys" because three english men with shit painted on their cars and a tv crew pulled into her station. She tried to have customers killed because of writing on their cars. Now tell me that isn't stupid.
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Quote by Dr Grinwraith
how stupid are christians from alabama!

It was hilarious, but i doute the ate the squirrel and cow. Jesus, the rednecks at the station were for real...Jesus...That was funny.

For who ever didn't see it, they drove 3 cars into a service station with slogans like "Vote for Hillary" "Gay Rights Rule OK" and "Country-Western Sucks" and loads of rednecks tried to kick there asses in Alabama...Was great...
that was hilarious. Remind me if i ever go to america never to stop there
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!
Quote by skater dan0
on the contrary. they are very stupid that petrol station owner going to get "the boys" because three english men with shit painted on their cars and a tv crew pulled into her station. She tried to have customers killed because of writing on their cars. Now tell me that isn't stupid.

Yes, i'm sure all christians are like that...

I saw it, it was hilarious. Great advert you yanks showed too...
Also a great display of how poorly made your cars are and how they didn't go round the corners on that track.
Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.
Quote by GiantRaven
Yes, i'm sure all christians are like that...

Are you sure that you've ever actually met a Christian? THey are quite clearly all crazy...

Typing sucks for sarcasm.

EDIT: American cars don't really need to go round that many corners as roads in the States are quite straight, or something.
Member of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last.fm
american cars work great in america because there are no corners in america
however
when they enter the real world where they are corners they are well and truly boned
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
easily one of the funniest things i have seen this year! i rofled the whole way through
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
Quote by flyingmarlin
easily one of the funniest things i have seen this year! i rofled the whole way through

It's february...
That was the funniest thing I've seen in years =' )
Thank God I live in a sane country.

and even funnier is how according to the census I'm a christian... *puzzled expression* I only just remembered that..
That was a rare post..

My band on:myspace facebook UG
Leeds '07 '08 '09!
I don't know the answer, or have anything funny to say, but dude that is one sweet Bulbasaur avatar
Quote by Pink_blood
That was the funniest thing I've seen in years =' )
Thank God I live in a sane country.

you can't judge all of america just by some tards with a sever lack of brain cells, although it does sound hilarious and worrying
Quote by slayaplaya

(oh! maybe some one will sig that witty comment! maybe not...)
Quote by leaping badger
you can't judge all of america just by some tards with a sever lack of brain cells, although it does sound hilarious and worrying

well they did go to 3 places which were all full of retards
Quote by leaping badger

i think you'll find we can because you have no control over how we judge nations
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle

Although to be fair, they did go through more than one state
That was a rare post..

Leeds '07 '08 '09!
I don't know the answer, or have anything funny to say, but dude that is one sweet Bulbasaur avatar
Amazing especially the bit with the cow on the car. Out of those cars, which would you have had? Out of all them, despite them being crap, i would choose the cadillac.
Quote by GiantRaven
It's february...

hey! a lot of funny shit can happen in two months!

Help me to live.

Quote by flambe chicken
Sometimes I wonder how much of the show is scripted...
I did enjoy it though.

Like all of it
Need.New.Sig.
Quote by flyingmarlin
hey! a lot of funny shit can happen in two months!

Yeah, but even funnier shit could happen in the coming months
Quote by skater dan0
i think you'll find we can because you have no control over how we judge nations

lmao i wasn't trying to physically stop you numbnuts, it was more along the lines of it's a bit daft to do so

Quote by Dr Grinwraith
well they did go to 3 places which were all full of retards

true, there probrably is a lot of retards in america, as there are in most countries, but remember it is topgear and they probrably edit stuff, although i will admit it seemed pretty real.
Quote by slayaplaya

(oh! maybe some one will sig that witty comment! maybe not...)
Oh it was bloody hilarious! I was cracking up throughout the whole show. And all you Christians, don't get offended. But if for some reason you are a somewhat large, narrow-minded woman from Alabama with a horde of rednecks at your disposal, prepared to kill three people and a camera crew just because they had some jokes written across your crappy Floridan cars, then please, feel free to take offence.

What a bitch lol
Quote by GiantRaven
Yeah, but even funnier shit could happen in the coming months

:P: hopefully there will be more great episodes, next weeks one looks good.

Help me to live.

Like all of it

Probs true, but never EVER say that again
That was a rare post..

Leeds '07 '08 '09!
Quote by robertreilly666
how stupid are christians in general

Very
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
I'm a christian and I am from alabama for real

Not all christians are dumb but i will agree there are some people out there that are. I mean at my school there are so many racist christians. It makes me mad because your supposed to love evrybody in our religion no matter what race ,how annoying,homosexuals, watever. We are supposed to be loving no matter wat so ya there are some idiots out there that don't read the bible or go by it and put there on ideas into our faith.
Founder of UG's Club

Quote by Kadaj
Yes, that's why it has big fangs, for tickling you with.

Quote by JC13
The banker has proposed an offer of FOUR BJ's...lucky911charms, Deal, or No deal?
Last edited by lucky911charms at Feb 11, 2007,
Hear the bit at the end, "A truck load of large men came and told us to get off their street"
lolz = ]
That was a rare post..

Leeds '07 '08 '09!
lmao man-love
Quote by Jackolas
If I opened an Indian my slogan would be...

"If you don't crap your pants within five minutes of consumption you get a free warm soda!"
Page 1 of 2