Greety, please allow a thread where people can say "on" so that we can know when people are on (that sentence totally rocked). the chat has been dead ever since the previous thread was closed. thanks.
So basically, people were only on the chat so they could get free posts?
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by duncang

You are a dick to everyone lol.

But yeah, whats wrong with free posts anyways? I didn't know the other ones costed money.
More importantly, we need the Official Random Thread back...

..... please, Bo? please, Greety?
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by duncang

For once, stop being an asshole? Kthx.
Quote by SGRocker0791
For once, stop being an asshole? Kthx.

+1

I suggest Duncan gets all of his posts deleted for being the "value" nazi. All of his posts are judgemental, useless shit in a 13 year old - esque attempt to piss people off.

(waits for him to bolden a typo in my post or something along the lines of that)
Quote by garden of grey
^ We all know that one is not happening.

So why would the Metal Java Chat Thread happen? It was just several hundred variations of 'I'm on.' At least we got some kinda discussion in the Chat Thread.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Last edited by raise_the_dead at Feb 11, 2007,
Quote by raise_the_dead
So why would the Metal Chat Thread happen? It was just several hundred variations of 'I'm on.' At least we got some kinda discussion in the Chat Thread.

Because all of the "cool regs" hate the chat because people actually have fun in it.
I actually have a reasonable suggestion ;

What if the metal chat and java chat threads didn't give posts? Is it possible?

But no, not in the pit. That would be useless
^Yeah, that would be a good idea, if all our posts in there didn't count.
I don't know if an admin can specify that though for one threads.

Speaking of the chat, it is ironic that none of you are on while this thread is up lol
I never even knew what the java chat was.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
Quote by CaptainOfSmug
I never even knew what the java chat was.

Heheh...Neither did I, until a few months ago...
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Hehehe, did anyone else read the rules recently? Look at the last section. Lolz.

Quote by greety
4) General stuff: The Chat Thread has kinda become the pit of the metal forum where regulars can just chat crap without fear of spamming, I plan to keep it this way because I think its nice to have the feeling of a wee community here in metal, and although the stuff that happened in the pit was total bullplop, its nice to know that members here look out for one another. It does have to be said though that some members are letting rivalries from off the site get ahead of them (Don't think I don't know about Tony's HMS forum). Now I don't really have a problem with it, but I have seen Smods in the past who have treated discussion of other forums as advertising, so watch out.
I've found Jesus
I liked the Chat. It was a good way to socialize with other members, and we got some good things out of it... (i.e. The Metal Guitar Duels)
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Yea, well the mods changed their minds either because it's too stupid, it takes up too much space or an actual legitimate reason other than those two.
I've found Jesus
I don't understand on forums why people care so much about posts. It doesn't even matter, unless on some forums where you get ranked by how many posts you have. But that doesn't apply to UG anymore making it irrelevent.

So, is the java chat still there? I'm confused I've never used it not knowing what it was.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
greety closed my thread........

needless to say, i cried

why close a perfectly good thread when you could just leave it open?
Quote by Bmm386
"I cut my own penis off and ate it"

pinkowitz.net - another /b/ forum (help it grow)
That quote from me, is in fact from Bo. That I included in the rules.

To answer every other question..no.
if you have belief in ur soul and jesus you can do anything
In fact, even with something Trivial like this, you can find me at greety.ug@gmail.com.

Note, if you make a thread about something, I will refuse you. If you email me, I will discuss the suggestion with you. Please no more crappy threads filling this place it up.
if you have belief in ur soul and jesus you can do anything