Me and my friend have both been playing guitar for about as long, i'm a little better than him, although he'd never ad mit it, and both aren't going to give it up anytime soon. The problem is, we're going to start a band and neither of us want to sing. The bassist isn't really good enough to sing and play, and well the drummer's busy. What's the best thing to do here, the way i see it, someone's just gonna have to suck it up.
Such a simple solution... Find a ****ing singer... lol
Q about tube amps:
Quote by steven seagull
Can I save money by using lightbulbs instead of tubes - will energy saving lightulbs last even longer?

Quote by †øXÍÇ͆¥
I'm not trying to look open minded, in fact I try not to be open minded.
I hate people who are overly open minded.
You should look for a singer. I think he's in the wrong thread though.
<Omri> I love trannys too..
Haha just go find a singer, or do instrumentals
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!
Quote by i'm a noob
Me and my friend have both been playing guitar for about as long, i'm a little better than him, although he'd never ad mit it, and both aren't going to give it up anytime soon. The problem is, we're going to start a band and neither of us want to sing. The bassist isn't really good enough to sing and play, and well the drummer's busy. What's the best thing to do here, the way i see it, someone's just gonna have to suck it up.

Kick everyone's ass and find a singer.
LOL
if singers are in as short a supply as here, just sing anyway, i was neveer any good, so, i just started singing along with classic Iron Miaden, Dio, and Ozzy and i got better, but, you gotta work at it. if you're screamo, just scream, anyone could go that, but, it requires no phucking talent. in other words, i hate screamos
Quote by sp0ckr0cks
if you're screamo, just scream, anyone could go that, but, it requires no phucking talent. in other words, i hate screamos

okay seriously, worst advice EVER, moron

if you 'just scream' you'll completely murder your throat and voice, really bad idea, it takes skill to scream in a way that doesn't harm your throat, seriously, if you're screamo, get lookin on the internet for lessons before you jump into it
Split the parts, the other guitarist in my band is one of my best friends, I taught him how to play, and even though he's better than me we split the solo's even. We have a singer so it's different, but I think you should try and play it even split.
Just go to the choir section or your school and pick out the coolest looking guy there.
it needs more cowbell!

Member #5 of UG's gain \/\/hores

Quote by lobster624
"are you an angel because i have an erection."
Gang style vocals ftw!
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
Maybe you can both take turns at singing. Like you sing one song and he sings the other. Then you can both play guitar to. Or you could as many others have suggested find a singer.
what i did was found a style of music that suited my voice. for me personally it was jim morrison of the doors. and then i either played music that suited my voice or sang bob dylan, which requires no skill but is still so righteous
Come you masters of war,
You who build the big guns
You who build all the planes
You who build all the bombs
So... why is this complicated?
Quote by thewho65
What if I want my c*ck to smell like an egg roll?

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Why dont u do what metallica does,one sings an does simple power chords an the other handels lead dutys.
Quote by FriskyDrisky
haha i dunno know. like if i sh*t or fart i know they smell really bad, but I enjoy the smell. Like I'll fart on my hand and then smell my hand. I dont think thats normal though...
Quote by i'm a noob

What's the point of putting that in there? Are you trying to show off?
i is cool
two singers would be cool, not like linkin park or nu metal but like each of you sing a verse or something and alternate lines on the chorus, that would sound cool