I'm going to buy a valve junior head and i want to use my ad50vt as a cab, how do i do this. also if sum1 knows a site with pics on how to do it that would be good.

cheers
My Gear

Guitars:
Ibanez S370 DX limited edition
Rockwood les paul copy
Crafter electro acoustic
Squier Fat Telecaster Vintage Blonde

Amps:
Skytronic piece of crap
VOX AD50VT

Quote by Salted_Peanuts
My mom has gingers

Unhook the speaker and run the wires to a 1/4 input jack. Then just match impedance and run from the correct out on the VJ to the jack.
^ how do i run the wires to a 1/4 imput jack?
My Gear

Guitars:
Ibanez S370 DX limited edition
Rockwood les paul copy
Crafter electro acoustic
Squier Fat Telecaster Vintage Blonde

Amps:
Skytronic piece of crap
VOX AD50VT

Quote by Salted_Peanuts
My mom has gingers

The speaker is wired to the amp using speaker wire, so cut it about mid way in between the speaker and the amp unit. Strip the cut ends coming off the speaker, wire that to an input jack and solder them on.
Godofshred shut the hell up seriously. You are an ASSHOLE! Must you make references to him in every thread you post in?
VIVA LA REVOLUTION
ok, well, i did the exact same thing to my ad50vt

i got a 1/4 female jack and soldered a length of power cable (heavy gage stuff) from it to the corresponding connections on the speaker (ring goes to - and tip goes to +)

then you take and drill a hole in your amps chassis and isolate the ground of the speaker jack (you can do this by using a nylon jack or using rubber O rings to space out the metal jack from the metal chassis)

finally, you take a speaker cable and connect the 8ohm output of your amp (be it your valvetronix or your valve junior) and connect it to the jack you just installed.

this works pretty good, i haven't had any problems with it, the cab could use a better speaker though...