im in the market for a new guitar with an original FR Bridge and a locking nut, but im really low on money... so whats the cheapest guitar you know of with an original FR? i play thrash/death metal
OOOOH! PWNED

I have nothing to contribute .
"grateful is he who plays with open fingers" - Me

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

DO NOT CLICK HERE!
Last edited by Outside Octaves at Feb 11, 2007,
fender affinity strat...150$
i hate them..but stil
and im not sure, but i think theres a 150$ B.C. rich....idk if it has a FR
chekc out my pickup thread?
UG's HIPPIE
The new mid range bc riches have ofrs i believe dunno the price and schecter c1fr hellraiser also has one. If you look on ebay you can get like used 80s kramers (and other 80's axes) with ofrs for cheap.
Tunes, gear and other random stuff can be found in my "UG" profile if you click my name
Quote by Outside Octaves
OOOOH! PWNED

dude...the Carvin has unsurpassed quality, the C1 Hellraiser is nice...but the Carvin is WAAY nicer....yes I've played one.
I have seen the LTD Michael Wilton sig around the 800 dollar range, so start looking. You might also want to consider checking out ebay, alternates (ibanez zr, edge pro), or just bite the bullet and save a few extra bucks for a nice one with the floyd.
Ibanez RGA 121 PAF Pro/Evolution 2
Blackheart Little Giant
EH Nano Metal Muff
Quote by GOALIE
or just bite the bullet and save a few extra bucks for a nice one with the floyd.

^^^agreed^^^

no sense in buying something that you are just going to have to replace
Decaptivated

Ibanez S370 (all custom)
Mesa Boogie Studio Pre
Fender Champ 25se (used to power Mesa pre)
Custom 2x12 cab w/ Eminence Texas Heats
a lot of peopel dont seem to understand the diff between LFR and OFR
Quote by Righteous
Is that Chuck Norris in your avator? I never thought of him as a shredder really... a shredder of bodies maybe.

Member: "I died a little inside when Steve Irwin died...RIP" club. Put in your sig to join

Self Proclaimed Master of Typos
Quote by zebrahead234
a lot of peopel dont seem to understand the diff between LFR and OFR

i know.

i think a floyd discovery has an OFR

nvm, its a speedloader.
Last edited by Arlabester at Feb 11, 2007,