so what are some scams that you pulled on runescape or were pulled on you or you saw pulled? (inspired by that rip off email thread) i used to "cut diamonds" my name was hippie4life3 sorry if i ever scammed you lol. This makes me want to play agian. We should start up a UG runescape clan and go kill people in the wild, even if it is the worst game ever made.
I'm not touching that game again!

And my brother once got scammed and lost his black trimmed full set thinger. He cried.

That game took away so much time of my life.
...i have no idea what that is.....
We have lingered in the chambers of the sea
By sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown
Till human voices wake us, and we drown.

- T.S. Eliot

wow i thought everyone played runescape at some point in life maybe you havent reached that age yet....but i doubt it.
Quote by hendrixrocks4
wow i thought everyone played runescape at some point in life maybe you havent reached that age yet....but i doubt it.

Is it more of a 13 year old MALE thing?
i used to do the switch rune for mythril scam, id make so much money, man was that an obsession
Fender Standard American Stratocaster
Boss DS-1
Budda Budwah
Electroharmonix Small Clone
Vox AD50VT
NO! That game takes you over, jesus christ.
Updates|Chat|Forums|Contests|Monkeys|Your AccountUsername:████████
Password:████████
LOGIN!
HIGHVOLTAGE45+ Join Today!

Privacy Policy|About|Contact|Advertise|Voltage Inc.©
u know how 1mil shows up as 1000k well i use to put that up then switch it with 1000gp and people would fall for it once i got full black mystic or w/e for 1k lol and i also used to be like hey can i borrow that for a minute?? *logs off* lol good times... that game robbed me of my social life for a year thank god i got off the addiction
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
well all my friends played it too when i was on so we all lost our social lives together then we all played MORROWIND best game ever
I remember pretending to have a huge clan and I would say "You have to give me all your stuff and I'll give it back to show that you have trust in your leader".

It only worked about 7 times.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Ahh, good old runescape. I miust have wasted 4 years of my life on that game. I still play it occasionaly though.
I couldn't get addicted to that game because it's "graphics" looked like a mixture of pork scratchings and vomit.
I've never played it, but I love being an arse on online games. On Battlefield 2142, I like planting explosives on the vehicles at the beginning of rounds, then laughing as about 20 very annoyed people try to kick me from the server.
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
I couldn't get addicted to that game because it's "graphics" looked like a mixture of pork scratchings and vomit.

lol did u ever play the old runescape? they looked like lego peeps and they always held thier weapons in front of them... ya it has bad graphics but its probably the best java game of its kind
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by Robbie n strat
I've never played it, but I love being an arse on online games. On Battlefield 2142, I like planting explosives on the vehicles at the beginning of rounds, then laughing as about 20 very annoyed people try to kick me from the server.

As for Runescape;

hahahahahahahaha
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Quote by Robbie n strat

I hate people who do that kind of shit. Then again, people who get so easily frustrated about it are just as pathetic.
Quote by Archaon
I hate people who do that kind of shit. Then again, people who get so easily frustrated about it are just as pathetic.

If people start doing it, join in with them. It can become quite entertaining, which is of course the purpose of the game.
yeah well i played for a while (seemed like really long)
and then somebody took alot of money from me
and i got pissed and quit

this was like 2 years ago
i remember it used to be hella fun
but then i tried playing it again and they have all this new stuff and its just gay
Guitar >>>>>>>>> Runescape
People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. They will believe a lie because they want to believe it’s true, or because they are afraid it might be true
Runescape has ruined my (computer gaming) life. I Will never play online games like that ever again. They seduce you, then screw you over
METALLICA
MACHINE HEAD

JANUARY 13TH

JOE LOUIS ARENA

Quote by Jehuty
It's not rape if you yell surprise.

Quote by ZanasCross
Girls his dad's age rarely still have nice asses. Gravity attacks.
Quote by Smoothrider_41
HEy, PM me if you really want to start a clan, im up for it.

Your clan or gang will turn on you in no time at all. Clans suck. So do virtual GF's.......
METALLICA
MACHINE HEAD

JANUARY 13TH

JOE LOUIS ARENA

Quote by Jehuty
It's not rape if you yell surprise.

Quote by ZanasCross
Girls his dad's age rarely still have nice asses. Gravity attacks.
Quote by Robbie n strat
If people start doing it, join in with them. It can become quite entertaining, which is of course the purpose of the game.

At the expense of others? No thanks. I have some decency.
Unless they were hardcore nerds or assholes I wouldn't pull shit like that off.
that game took over my soul. twice. im serious.
If you want to jam in/around Mooresville NC message me.
I used to sell fake accounts on ebay. I bet I made kids cried........
Voodoo Fest 2008 <3

Quote by DieGarbageMan
SILENCE.

SURSKIT DECIDES YOUR GENDER NOW.
Quote by Robbie n strat

About once a week a couple buddies and i will play Halo 2 online and well do stuff such as repeatedly delay countdowns, kill team mates, start huge riots, etc. Its so much fun, especially when u cant kill ur own team mates because they get pissed off and they cant eject you. I love messing w/ online nerds its soooooooo much fun.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Runescape is so god damn boring. I played it for 5 minutes cause my brothers had been playing it. It was the worst thing I ever played.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Quote by Archaon
At the expense of others? No thanks. I have some decency.
Unless they were hardcore nerds or assholes I wouldn't pull shit like that off.

I'm usually a gent while I'm online, but it's fun to be bad sometimes.
that game ruined my life for a whole year, at least. i was really good at it too. once i quit, i couldn't believe how sucked into that game i was...
Quote by Hpda5121
im not a racist because racism is a crime, and crime is for black people

fender mexican fat strat (discontinued)
mesa triple recto
digitech grunge
digitech death metal