Yeah, this city is burning have produced some cool bands but I think it's small bands like these guys once were don't know what they're getting themselves into when they sign the label, they're just keen to get off the ground. And that's where I think TCIB start to abuse their powers by the way of over producing and taking rediculously huge cuts.
TCiB is my anti-influence.
They are such a bad representation of what record labels do.
It's sad that they took a good band like this and the band doesn't know what they got themselves into like DxWxR said.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
TCIB still don't even compare to Victory though, man I couldn't add up how many bands they've ****ed over on a calculator.
^I think the difference is that TCiB is gathering GOOD bands.
There are only a few bands i've ever liked on Victory, but most of the TCiB crop is quite good young bands.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Quote by SilentSpectacle
^I think the difference is that TCiB is gathering GOOD bands.
There are only a few bands i've ever liked on Victory, but most of the TCiB crop is quite good young bands.

Ah, not necciserily. Mostly I think you're right, but the band emmure for example were great until victory got to em. Atreyu was great too.
Quote by fourstringpunk
What's the beef against TCiB? I don't know much about the politics of the label.

They're scooping up deathcore bands that only have one or two songs and making them explode....from the pure fact that they are a deathcore band. They're using the deathcore fad to make money.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Quote by Craigo

Actually, Victory records do have some hits, but a load of their bands are turd.

I only like BTBAM on there, what else do you like off of there?
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Quote by SilentSpectacle
They're scooping up deathcore bands that only have one or two songs and making them explode....from the pure fact that they are a deathcore band. They're using the deathcore fad to make money.

arrggghhh, the word "deathcore fad" pisses me off so much, and the worst part is that it's true.
Quote by SilentSpectacle

The UK branch of TCiB isbt run by the American folks, apparently its run by a member of The Argent Dawn and the promoter whos putting on the Hull Metalfest.

SO the whole "overhyping" thing wont apply here because theyre pretty much completely different labels.
Quote by fourstringpunk
The UK branch of TCiB isbt run by the American folks, apparently its run by a member of The Argent Dawn and the promoter whos putting on the Hull Metalfest.

SO the whole "overhyping" thing wont apply here because theyre pretty much completely different labels.

It doesn't matter, it's the issue of the fine print which more than likely is controlled by the major US branch.
You mean the guys in The Argent Dawn stopped playing CS Source long enough to have jobs?
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Quote by SilentSpectacle
You mean the guys in The Argent Dawn stopped playing CS Source long enough to have jobs?

Man theyre online ALL the time playing css, its 4-30 am and theyre online on css ( i know from their comments).

I dont get how their guitarists can sweep like that by sleeping and practicing so little.

One of their guitaists plays bass for eternal lord now.
Quote by fourstringpunk

I dont get how their guitarists can sweep like that by sleeping and practicing so little

Insomnia my friend, I've had it since I was a kid, it's actualy not so bad because I only need 3 or 4 hours sleep and have the rest of the night to do things.
Quote by DeadxWillxRise
Insomnia my friend, I've had it since I was a kid, it's actualy not so bad because I only need 3 or 4 hours sleep and have the rest of the night to do things.

If you sleep less than 4 hours does that make you an insomniac? IM not being sarcastic its just I can only sleep three hours a night or i feel unproductive, even though i dont do anything during the day

WHats your myspace im intrigued to know what you look like, i already added silent spectacle
I don't have myspace, I have msn though if anyone wants it. And for insomniac I sleep alot but yeah, I've been diagnosed with it.
Quote by fourstringpunk
DEADXWILLXRISE DEOSNT HAVE THE MYSPACE???????????????????????????

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?!!!

*implodes*

Alot of my friends hate mspace, so I can't really use it to talk to any of them. And none of the bands i'm in will let me make one for us. They think "deathcore is becoming enough of a trend, and myspace is the main culprate" I might make one, but with out many of my friends there, there's not much point.
Thats like saying theres no point registering with UG cos there's not many poeple on it.

I wish id never got into myspace, its like the WoW of teenagers i want my old life back
Quote by fourstringpunk
Thats like saying theres no point registering with UG cos there's not many poeple on it.

I wish id never got into myspace, its like the WoW of teenagers i want my old life back

There's none of my friends on here as such, but Spencer's an absolute legend same with Craigo, Jim, and disco, and all the mods especialy pink, and andrew and you for that matter but sorta the point of being here was to make new friends which is my absolute favourite hobby . anyway my names Rick, if you wanna know more about me i'll give you my MSN. I just pretty much covered myspace in one sentance.
Quote by fourstringpunk
In your DP i take it you're the bassist?

Yeah, I quit that band though because their stuff was about as easy to play as Blink 182.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Quote by SilentSpectacle
I'm 4 L3g3nd.

000000000000ppppsss that must have been a typo.

Edit: Spence, take your profile off private.
Quote by DeadxWillxRise

Edit: Spence, take your profile off private.

hahaha only for tonight because I keep it on private to avoid scene girls I tricked into giving me n00dz.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Quote by SilentSpectacle
hahaha only for tonight because I keep it on private to avoid scene girls I tricked into giving me n00dz.

hahaha ok, if it works you know hwo to sned em to.
I always do this in threads and mods don't like me for it.
I still think i've started the most threads in here for the past three years,
so i'm allowed to spam as long as I contribute?
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.