Do any of you play this guitar? I am considering buying it for a backup guitar. I know it is a low level Gibson, which does not bother me. Just need a second 6 string. What are your opinions on this guitar?

http://www.americanmusical.com/item--i-GIB-FVF-WC.html
"I can play pretty fast on an instrument and I can do some pretty dazzling things if I want, but that only goes so far. You know, that's only going to interest people to a certain degree, it only has a certain stimulation." ~Steve Vai~
I like that guitar, it plays pretty good, then again I've only played it at G.C so I wouldnt know of any reliability issues.
hard to sit and play but a cool guitar nonetheless.
Peace , Love , Death Metal

Quote by Super_Duper_Guy
It probably started at $55 but then he thought "You know what? F&*$ them. 1 dollar extra. pwned noobs."
That bastard...
Quote by treefiddey
possibly the ugliest guitar ever made

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder I guess.
"I can play pretty fast on an instrument and I can do some pretty dazzling things if I want, but that only goes so far. You know, that's only going to interest people to a certain degree, it only has a certain stimulation." ~Steve Vai~
Quote by RPGoof
I've heard that the finish on the neck really sucks (Well, the guitar is like $400 cheaper than the regular, non-faded version).

nope...it aint a painted neck I know that, I think it's just the mahogany neck by itself...put some tung oil on it and it will be fine.
I've used it, and it's total pwnage.

Awesomeness in its best. You'll have to adjust pickup height, but that only takes a few seconds to do. =D

Buy it, I say.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
its a cool guitar.decent. i have one. i need to sell it tho for my new amp fund.
I traded in my Real Books for Robbins and Cotran Pathology Textbooks
Its pretty good, one of my friends has one, but his has crescent moon inlays.
Guitars
Agile 3100 CSB
ESP MH400 w/ Trem-Setter
Epi G-310
Applause Acoustic

Amps
1968 Fender Vibrochamp - Great amp, only $100 fixxer-upper
Line 6 Spider II

REMEMBER, ALL TONE IS SUBJECTIVE!
Get an Epiphone Elitist, they're better than low level Gibsons.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
Low level gibson..........so it must suck.

Wrong.

Its the same as the other V, but the finish is different. Thats it.

I own both a Gibson V in white, and a Gibson Faded V in Satin black. I enjoy the faded more, the tone is just orgasmic. The neck will seem a bit odd at first but you'll get over it after a few days.
Quote by Tu Madre lolz!
Low level gibson..........so it must suck.

Wrong.

Its the same as the other V, but the finish is different. Thats it.

I own both a Gibson V in white, and a Gibson Faded V in Satin black. I enjoy the faded more, the tone is just orgasmic. The neck will seem a bit odd at first but you'll get over it after a few days.

Hehe I was gonna kill you when you implied the Faded V sucked
i actually own one of these myself, i actually love the guitar and never had any issue with the neck, and i must say the tone is alot warmer than a painted V, youll buy it as a backup but it will soon become your main guitar trust me
my gear//
GUITARS
ESP Horizon Custom
ESP M202BB
ESP HB300
Gibson LP Custom
Gibson V
AMPS
Orange Rockverb 50
Mesa Triple Recti
Marshall JCM800 2210
Thanks alot guys! You have all helped with my decision. I am gonna go ahead and order it on my b-day next month. The two guitars I have always wanted were a Gibson Les Paul, and a Gibson Flying V. Since I got my LP several years back, the V was the only want left. Seems like my waiting will finally be over on my 31st bday! *cough*old*cough*
Quote by treefiddey
possibly the ugliest guitar ever made

+1. Thank god someone else shares my opinion