anyon else listen to french and montreal in particular metal bands for example:
anonymous

barf

and i believe plan b is to but i think there more punk i dont know been a while since ive listenend to em
LEAFS FOR CUP
Augury, Neuraxis, Profugus Mortis, Quo Vadis, Cryptopsy, Beneath the Massacre, Gorguts, Kataklysm?
I've found Jesus
if ur ever in montreal, go to Le Medley
thats where they have most of the metal shows

'tis life
a new metal band emerging in montreal right now is killsaw
u shud check them out try myspace or sumthin, they do shows sumtimes they have a demo out
so many quebec bands, but i have no idea what cities they're from, where is trois-riveries or whatever?
My sig is better than yours
Quote by Snyper
so many quebec bands, but i have no idea what cities they're from, where is trois-riveries or whatever?

Trois-Rivières is a North-East from Montreal between Montreal and Quebec City.

I'm from Montreal and to be honest, Anonymus isn't that bad, but not something I'd listen to very often (especially not that album with Mononc' Serge...I hate humor music).

As for BARF, they are very punk oriented and split-up for many years now, but I saw their reunion show at the Spectrum 2 years ago I believe and it kicked ass.

Yeah Montreal has some pretty good bands and there are so many shows here in Montreal that its impossible to see them all.

\m/ (>< \m/ Seeing Nargaroth next week \m/ (>< \m/
I'm entitled to double post, so fück off!!!
Martyr!!!!!

At least... I know they're from Quebec.

I'm pretty sure one or two of the members did session guitar for Gorguts (I at least know Daniel Mongraine played guitar for them at some point...), so I imagine they are from Montreal if Gorguts is.
Quo Vadis and Neuraxis.
Get baked, study theory.

Quote by :-D
Why are you bringing Cm into this?
My old art teacher played in too bands that opened for Anonymous and ya some of the stuff with Monoc Serge is ok but most of it sucks.
LEAFS FOR CUP