I've been playing for 5 months, and i want to get a new guitar. Right now, I have the Epiphone Special II LP( I know, its pretty bad ) and a Marshall MG10 amp. I want a new guitar and a 50+ watt amp. I like playing stuff like CCR, and Lynyrd Skynyrd. I also like AC/DC.Please give me some suggestions for both, thanks.
Last edited by bobbyj84 at Feb 11, 2007,
music style?

otherwise i reccommend a random ibanez with EMG pickups and a Marshal JCM900
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
how much money do you have? if not much, i say get a line 6 spider for the amp. plenty of decent sounds without much money. or get a pod and use it with your amp on a clean channel.
IdirtI

I sold my Parker Nitefly, Line 6 POD X3 Live and Crate Powerblock on Ebay. I'm depressed about it, so if I'm grumpy, that's why. = (
Quote by idirti
how much money do you have? if not much, i say get a line 6 spider for the amp. plenty of decent sounds without much money. or get a pod and use it with your amp on a clean channel.

recommending a line 6 spider is just downright mean
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
i think if your on a budget the roland cube 60 would do it for the amp, i have the 30 watts version, and i love it, + it was pretty cheap. Or maybe you want a tube amp...
Get a Jackson with a reverse headstock. It's the sexiest guitar out there.
As for amps, a Peavey Windsor + a Behringer Ultrastack cab would probably last for another 10 years.
Washburn HM Idol w/ SD JB in bridge > Ibanez Weeping Demon > Korg Pitchblack > Digitech Bad Monkey > Boss NS-2 > Boss DD-6 > Egnater Renegade > Splawn 2x12 w/ Weber Sig12Bs