Poll: Which Valentines gift is more cliché?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which Valentines gift is more cliché?
Chocolate/Candy
53 37%
A Teddy Bear
28 20%
Roses
62 43%
Voters: 143.
Page 1 of 2
this is no vs. thread...just a though thread of sorts.
concering valentines day, which gift (recv`d by a girl) is more original?
chocolate/candy, a teddy bear, or roses?
vote and leave cmnts!
cmnts? CMNTS? Please, take a chainsaw and shove it up your anus.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
teddy bear is more original that candy or flowers.

although valentines day is such a commercial holiday anymore, i suggest doing something completely original that involves something your girlfriend likes and doesn't cost any money.

make her favorite meal then dine in candlelight, idk something stupid like that.
i'd have to say teddy bear even though i voted roses mainly b/c i didnt read the question
"I'm gonna get her a nice box of chocolates!"

"Mmm, with rich, cliché centres?"
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
teddy bear is [only slightly] less of a cliché.. BUT, it is important that you don't get an ugly one.. ...
Cliché is good on valentine's day anywho...
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
Quote by Smokey Amp

that was amazing.
Too cool for a signature.
Quote by raise_the_dead

i found that highly amusing.

give yourself a pat on the back.
Acoustic Percussion Guitar Player
Quote by InvaderTSN
I can only poop during full moons.
Quote by raise_the_dead

vwls r fr sqrs!
*pats himself uncertainly on the back, cuz robertreilly could be sarcastic*

In any case, first and last Valentine's, I got her a teddy bear.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by raise_the_dead

uhm..kay there satan.
thanks for the heads up?
i definatly know that i type different?
like...i`m sure you realize what an ass you are for making fun of the way i cmnts?
like do you have anything better to do then fifth grade diss me trying to get someone to sig you?
i REALLY don`t think so.
I think the teddy is the most cliché... it's probably not as common as the choccies, but the thought of giving a little teddy with a heart on it makes me want to vomit.
Im sorry, but what sort of person would want choc/candy as a present to celebrate your love!? how silly, it would melt b4 u got it to them! heh.

But seriously, All of them are cliche, but at least with roses, they look pretty and what girl DOESNT like flowers? whereas teddy bears only go down well with 12 year olds (or the slightly immature among us) and chocolates get eaten and then are gone with no sign apart from brown (unless its white chocolate) lips and tongue.

As someone said above, make your partner her favourite (or one of her) meal, and eat it together, much more points for doing that.
Quote by xdeline!
uhm..kay there satan.
thanks for the heads up?
like...i`m sure you realize what an ass you are for making fun of the way i cmnts?
like do you have anything better to do then fifth grade diss me trying to get someone to sig you?
i REALLY don`t think so.

Lol. You're 15, like Greenday and MCR. Enough said.
ENGL Fireball
Framus 2x12
Ibanez RG1570 - DM Breeds
Epi Les Paul - Warthog Pup
MXR 10 Band EQ
TS9
ISP Decimator
Boss DD3
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
Dunlop Crybaby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10rdcKp317I - New X-men Theme Vid
Quote by xdeline!
uhm..kay there satan.
thanks for the heads up?
i REALLY don`t think so.

Shut the fuck up. I've been on your emospace, seen the way you type, how you talk about things. That doesn't go down well here, so stop being such a bitch, it's just the way people here operate.

Chocolates are cliche.
Quote by Smokey Amp

"LMAO".

Almost died reading that well done. That is fantastic.
Quote by xdeline!
uhm..kay there satan.
thanks for the heads up?
i REALLY don`t think so.

...Sad
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Quote by xdeline!
don`t

Ugh! Use the ' so it's don't. ` is just not an apostrophe.

And to S(whatever)Javelin, it's the thought that counts. I really dislike that kid.
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

Teddy bear can't be clichès, girls just seem to like them.

Roses are way passé
...And The Nominees Are
^why should we? You type like you're still in grade 5.
valentines day is stupid. its just another holiday.. nothing to get all worried about like 'is she gonna like this' if it were up to me, valentines day would be banned. you should only worry about her birthday.. and maybe if shes religous, christmas. but the birthday is all you really need to worry about. oh and anniversary's a crocks of shit too.
Quote by UraniYum
i don't care if this is closed, but i'd really like a blink182sgirl appreciation thread of some kind.

Quote by Iliemyfaceoff
well arent we just a _______ iunno

yes we are

"Punk aint no religious cult, PUNK MEANS THINKING FOR YOURSELF" - Jello Biafra
Quote by raise_the_dead
^why should we? You type like you're still in grade 5.

really?
how about you show me 3 grade 5`s that type like i do.

I neither have the time nor the energy to round up a herd of 5-year-olds and verify their typing skills. But seriously, wtf is up with typing 'receiv'd' and 'cmnts'? It's just retarded.
Quote by S)E-Javelin
Chocolates and roses actually make people happy, teddy bears are useless and retarded

I found that writing a song with chords I invented always worked best
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
Chocolate is Cliche, Teddy bears are tacky, and roses are expensive, but still used into the ground.

She'd rather you do the same gesture as every other guy in the world than nothing at all.
in the post you asked what was most original, and in the poll you asked whats the most cliche?
Quote by xdeline!
like go back to grade 5!

Laik, rd ur psts!1onehundredandeleven.

Honestly, who writes apostropes like `?
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

Quote by chocolatguitar
teddy bear is more original that candy or flowers.

although valentines day is such a commercial holiday anymore, i suggest doing something completely original that involves something your girlfriend likes and doesn't cost any money.

make her favorite meal then dine in candlelight, idk something stupid like that.

yep then put it in her ass
Don't try engaging me
The vaguest of shrugs
The prescription drugs
You'll never find
A person inside

Quote by saphrax
I agree with This End Up
A teddy bear? People buy that? HAHAHA
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
^ Hey!
Quote by xdeline!
kayy so it`s pretty funny how you think it`s great that you make fun of me for typing different?
like go back to grade 5!

You sound like one of those feminists who bitch and complain about how they're discriminated against because they're fat...Pathetic.

And do you think you're the one who types 'different?' No, you type like all those other teenage trendwhore fuckwads who think that taking the vowels out of words makes them cool.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Page 1 of 2