This thread is for you, the user, to discuss and call attention to guitarists and bassists you think are great, and not given the credit they deserve.

I'll start it by saying that Tony Kanal from No Doubt, and Stefan Lessard from Dave Matthews band are two incredible bassists that aren't talked about enough. Anyone agree or disagree?
rick neilson from cheap trick... for a guitar player that is.... and i think bob daisley rocks the house from ozzy, rainbow .. soo on
jon donais and matt bachand from shadows fall, stupid matt heafy is getting all the attention( i still like him tho)
Jon From The Matches he is so over looked just cause he is a punk guitarist he is great has more kick ass riffs then alot of metal dudes and can school anyone wiith his kick ass solos.

and on another note Dave Gilmour of Pink Floyd you never see his name anywhere and i think he is one of the top 5-10 guitarist ever.
Quote by MCRx4xlife

and on another note Dave Gilmour of Pink Floyd you never see his name anywhere and i think he is one of the top 5-10 guitarist ever.

David Glimour is generally known as one of the top guitarists of all time.