ok i have this problem with my math teacher like every other kid in my school, and shes a bitch i dont mean like shes doing whats best for us by making us do work but she just doesnt care like a teacher should and seems to be interested in watching us fail tests/quizzes i dont do too bad in her class but still what should i do?
Kill her. All I can tell you is that my teachers are awesome.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by gdownsyou13
ok i have this problem with my math teacher like every other kid in my school, and shes a bitch i dont mean like shes doing whats best for us by making us do work but she just doesnt care like a teacher should and seems to be interested in watching us fail tests/quizzes i dont do too bad in her class but still what should i do?

sounds like my math teacher!

Quote by killinsniper
Welcome to school!

When did you move to plattsburg?

Talk to the teacher. But really, every class is going to be hard, Just get through it.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
I'm advanced (according to Wisconsin standards) in all subjects except my math. So every school year, I have this theory that the math teacher is out to get me, even if the teacher is also my advisor, and is a pretty cool person.
Peavey HP Signature EXP (SH4 JB/ SH2 Jazz)
Jackson DK2M
Fender MIM Stratocaster HSS
Fender MiM Telecaster

EVH 5150 III w/ EVH 2x12 cab
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Blues Jr.

Boss ME-50; NS-2; RV-5; BF-3
MXR M101 Phase 90
I had a math teacher like that. I suffered it through the year.

I passed th final with an 86...this year I got a 95.

My whole class could'nt stand her. We made her cry when we yelled at her for not being able to teach.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
lol pics is She hOtt? lolrofl

Gives new meaning to that Van Halen song, Hot For Teacher
Peavey HP Signature EXP (SH4 JB/ SH2 Jazz)
Jackson DK2M
Fender MIM Stratocaster HSS
Fender MiM Telecaster

EVH 5150 III w/ EVH 2x12 cab
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Blues Jr.

Boss ME-50; NS-2; RV-5; BF-3
MXR M101 Phase 90
make a move on her, maybe that'll unbunch her panties.

Ababil
Hi! Are you a home studio recordist in need mixing and/or mastering?

Want a FREE mix consultation?

CONTACT ME!

Last year my math teacher ran a scantron that had my name on it, but I didn't take the test. So I had a zero, I showed it to her and was like WTF I didn't take this. And she walked away and wouldn't answer me.
tell her youll f*ck her if she gives you 100% for the rest of the year.
it works like a charm.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
It's weird, a LOT of math teachers are like that. Every math teacher I've ever had seemed like they just couldn't care less about teaching their students, and almost seemed like they got off on giving us bad marks.
my math teacher favors the more wealthy kids or the kids whose parents are wealthy
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
i have a problem with authority so teachers and i dont' get along so well. i had the exact problem last semester and i just slept through her class, pulled an 87 percent. try it, it works. and if she bitches at you for sleeping, make really sarcastic comments until she prefers it when your asleep. its a beautiful thing
Come you masters of war,
You who build the big guns
You who build all the planes
You who build all the bombs
Quote by FoolOnThePlanet
I had a math teacher like that. I suffered it through the year.

I passed th final with an 86...this year I got a 95.

My whole class couldn't stand her. We made her cry when we yelled at her for not being able to teach.

Is this by some chance a Ms. King? My math teacher can't teach either, she just throws the stuff on the board and expects us to learn it, then if we have trouble to go find her on a free period, in a classroom setting she really can't teach because we're so "time restricted" right, I would rather know most of whats on the regents and get a passing grade than rush through the year and pick up a little here and there.
Quote by Wasted-Youth
I laugh at people that say "well my mac doesn't get viruses!" That's like bragging that nobody breaks into your shack and steals your lawn chair.

Quote by Yakult
I've got more faith in Michael Jackson safely babysitting my cousin, than I do in Windows.
Maybe everyone in your school is just incredibly stupid. Is your school located near a dump?
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
Quote by iforgot539

You've been here a long-assed time, haven't you? Much respect to ya.

You could do what I did to my summer school Geometry teacher, who was a total dick..... Stuff her desk with garbage from a trash can when no one's in the room.
Quote by killinsniper
Welcome to school!
+1

Everyone has shitty teachers at some point, I've had plenty.

Get over it.
I didn't have a signature until now.