i know that this should probably be put in the pop-punk/emo section but i wanted to put this where everyone could see it and not everybody goes to that section.

the only good pop-punk bands in my opinion are Sum 41 due to their pretty awesome solos and the offspring

Anyone else think that there are other good pop-punk bands? cuz really, i hate the genre.
Alkaline Trio
Avail
the Lawrence Arms
Descendents
Kid Dynamite
None More Black
Dead to Me
New Found Glory
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Original Gangsta of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
Blink 182
The Offspring
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet
Green Day

(Of course.)
Cause I love feelin' dirty
And I love feelin' cheap
And I love it when you hurt me
So drive those staples deep
Blink-182, Offspring, Green Day, Sum 41, and My Chemical Romance, who have become more pop-punk with TBP. Those are just some of my favorites.
Quote by sum1udunno
i know that this should probably be put in the pop-punk/emo section but i wanted to put this where everyone could see it and not everybody goes to that section.

the only good pop-punk bands in my opinion are Sum 41 due to their pretty awesome solos and the offspring

Anyone else think that there are other good pop-punk bands? cuz really, i hate the genre.

None.
Doesn't Pop/Punk defeat the whole point of punk in the first place?

I used to like the offspring.
So does melodic death metal (depends from band to band, but in general). So what?

Sum 41, Alkaline Trio, Green Day.

You're right, this SHOULD be in the pop-punk forum.
Quote by Twist of fate
Aliens can invade us. Apparently you've never heard of pearl harbor