No

>.>
<.<
Updates|Chat|Forums|Contests|Monkeys|Your AccountUsername:████████
Password:████████
LOGIN!
HIGHVOLTAGE45+ Join Today!

Privacy Policy|About|Contact|Advertise|Voltage Inc.©
Well... nothing worse then asking for a water cup at like mc donalds, then filling it with soda.
"Guitarmen, wake up and pluck wire for sound, let 'em hear you play"
-Charlie Christian
"You have to give people something to dream on"
-Jimi Hendrix
"I try to make any guitar do what I want it to do"
-Slash
nothing major, just sneaking drinks out of vending machines
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
No but this is fun as hell to do. You know those magnetic straps that are on everything? Here is what you do to have lots of fun with them.
1. Get a magnet
2. Tear those things of after you buy something
3. Go into a store with one or how many
4. Rub it against the magnent about 20-30 times
5. stick it on your friends or stuff and they beep and freak out then the security comes and such.

Fun as hell.
No, I look like a suspect just by walking into a store. I walked in to Osco Drug one time and I took no more than 3 steps into the store when the security guard says to me, "You aren't going to steal anything, are ya?" Besides, I have a really shitty poker face anyway.
For those who answered yes, that's why everyone else pays higher prices. The store has to make up for those loses somehow, that comes from higher prices. Thanks a lot assholes!
yes, energy drink, got caught, 24 hours comunity service, manual labor, greatest people ive ever met, good 24 hours...
"It smells like semen and Vicks in here!"

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Join
Fight Club
"this is bob, bob has bitch tits"
Quote by fireman464
For those who answered yes, that's why everyone else pays higher prices. The store has to make up for those loses somehow, that comes from higher prices. Thanks a lot assholes!

hi how are you?
Quote by heaven's gate
hi how are you?

Great, still having a life of crime? LOL
Yes. Sort of a bit.

I can't help it!

My favorite hat, wallet, lots of poker chips, etc. Oh, and a Royals jersey. But it was Carlos Beltran so you can't blame me!
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You motorboatin son of a bitch.

Quote by ibaRGnez321
I love you LilVikingBoy.

Member of the Church of Gilmour

Dance, Kirby, dance!
(>")> <("< <( " )> (>"< <("^) (^")> <("v) (v")> (v"v) (^"v) (v"^) (^"^)
I've stolen a couple of hamburgers from my school caf, but just because they charge way too much for way too little.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

once like a month ago, it was an arnold palmer (made my by arizona ice tea, its half lemonade and half ice tea for those of you who havent experienced a mouth orgasm) from my school...
Quote by Brandon860
hey man, any person with a Wayne's World avatar I have all the faith in the world in

Founder of the "Taco Bell > You" PM me to join.
Quote by LilVikingboy
Oh, and a Royals jersey. But it was Carlos Beltran so you can't blame me!

Oh, blame you I shall. It doesn't matter which player it was, stealing a jersey of the shittiest team ever is an offense punishable by death. Next time find a Blades jersey. (oh how I miss them...)
Quote by happytimeharry
Oh, blame you I shall. It doesn't matter which player it was, stealing a jersey of the shittiest team ever is an offense punishable by death. Next time find a Blades jersey. (oh how I miss them...)

Yea, that was baller. But c'mon. BELTRAN! He's awesome, and he was smart to get away from us. I think his talent makes up for the complete lack of anything even close to resembling talent should at least make it so I shouldn't die. A harsh warning and a spanking, perhaps?
Quote by LuthierofTexas

Quote by ibaRGnez321
I love you LilVikingBoy.

Dance, Kirby, dance!
its recently become a habbit. or need. or obsession.
whatever you want to call it
Wow, all you people steal stuff.

I've never stole anything.

But once my friend and I bought a bunch of cokes from a machine at the pool and the life guard thought we stole them.
Im like WTF!?! Its from a machine, how did we steal it!?
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
The last thing I stole was a eraser that looked like 50 dollar bill. The y had no more 100's.
I used to lift all the time but I stopped about 9 months ago when a group of my friends and I all got caught. Well rather, we were all there and a few of us the staff didn't even ask us to follow them upstairs. So we got in no trouble
Viva La Resistance!

RIP Bellamy, 2/7/07. Bye little buddy.
yeah, I stole a few boxes of pocky the other day, and some sunglasses. I'm broke and needed both. Oh well. It's the store's fault for not putting security tags on their stuff.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by RockThe40oz
Every time I walk into a 711, I steal candy.. it's become an impulse

Every time i go into a sev, i plan on stealing some condoms but theres always someone watching ME. it sucks
"Waltz it up! The pit is it!"
I got caught stealing about a week ago at a Target and got arrested and my court date is March 12. After the whole arrest, fingerprinting, having to get picked up by my mom I realized it really isn't worth it but I always got away with stealing so much before so I guess it just got to my head.

I know, I'm an idiot.
"Suck my ass!"

- Zakk Wylde
Last edited by Emrgncyguy7 at Feb 11, 2007,
Quote by Emrgncyguy7
I got caught stealing about a week ago at a Target and got arrested and my court date is March 12. After the whole arrest, fingerprinting, having to get picked up by my mom I realized it really isn't worth it but I always got away with stealing so much before so I guess it just got to my head.

I know, I'm an idiot.

What were you caught stealing? I must know.
Quote by LuthierofTexas

Quote by ibaRGnez321
I love you LilVikingBoy.

Dance, Kirby, dance!
Quote by LilVikingboy
What were you caught stealing? I must know.

haha, a computer desk.
"Waltz it up! The pit is it!"
That's amazing.

No, never stolen anything. I'm a goody two shoes though, if I find a wallet, I always find the owner. Maybe it's because I fear Karma, as I'm constantly leaving my shizite everywhere.
Page 1 of 2