title says it all... now i dont need any one suggesting other guitars, just answer my question the best you can please thank you, and none of that stupid guitar bashing s***...thanks in advance
Quote by Which_Guitar
i've started to learn the HALO theme song (the hard one) to kill time!

Quote by timsafatass
Dude, you cant play it because your right handed, you can only play it on a left handed guitar
No, but is that the neck trough one, cus I'd like to taste it, looks so nice.
Carvin DC127+Custom Lacewood Build+Godin SD--->Traynor YCV50BLUE

My Build IT'S DONE!
it feels cheap. it's no different than a regular s series guitar, except for better pickups. that's IT. before anyone says prestige models have better quality parts...all s series are made in korea. if you're looking for a REAL s series look for ones that were made in japan. i can definitely tell the difference between korean and japanese craftsmanship.
Just in case you want to know, Herman Li uses these, and these guitars are NOT ZR trem.
Not that Herman Li even used ZR trems anyway.
They are pretty good guitars, they are like S series, except more expensive and better make quality (made in Japan, duh).
^All S series nowadays are made in Korea, even the Prestige ones. But you can get some old S series MIJ though...
Quote by Invictious
Just in case you want to know, Herman Li uses these, and these guitars are NOT ZR trem.
Not that Herman Li even used ZR trems anyway.
They are pretty good guitars, they are like S series, except more expensive and better make quality (made in Japan, duh).

2170's definitely have the ZR trem and are in FACT korean made. someone needs to look their stuff up. although the prestige s models before 2003/2004 or so did not have the ZR trem, and WERE made in japan.

EDIT: And NO, they don't have better make quality. it feels like a normal s series to me.
^ x2

They come off the same assembly line, and feel the same as other S series to me. Not to say that Prestige S are badly made, but rather that non-prestige S are also quality guitars. Although on the Prestige the burl tops sometimes have poorly matched and uneven texture - heard lots of horror stories about that after online purchases.

If you really want an S, get a non-prestige with ZR or better yet a used MIJ S - them's the shiz.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
^ the older ones or the newer ones have ZR trem.
Yes I was referring to the older ones, so basically you just contradicted yourself there.

Someone needs to take some classes.