I know this is a pretty basic question, so here goes:

My knobs have fallen off of my guitar and will not stay back on because of heavy usage. I still have them, and I need to know if they can somehow be put back on my guitar with glue or something. If they can't, where can I buy black knobs for a Jackson?

Thanks in advance.
Bill and Ted Fan Club Member #3. PM ollerom_mot or me to join.

"Let the Spirit guide your fingers."
Okay, my volume knob fell off about a month or two after i bought my ESP LTD guitar so I showed my dad and he took a really tiny Allen wrench (not sure if I spelled Allen right) and tightened the knob back on because it came loose and fell off. I don't know if your knob is the same as mine but if it is, look for a tiny indentation on the outside of the knob. I had always thought of it as an arrow or a marker for marking how far the volume/tone was turned but it was really a hole for an allen wrench. Good luck with it.
Thanks, never thought of that.
Bill and Ted Fan Club Member #3. PM ollerom_mot or me to join.

"Let the Spirit guide your fingers."
Wrap tape around the posts the knobs go on.

Put a screw driver on the slit for teh post, widening it.

Glue it in (not recommended)

get a new set of knobs with tghtening bolts on it (what ratzgame was talkign about) Jsut go to a music shop and get some. They are kinda expensive, but give it a shot. It is purly cosmetic, and you may find something you liked more than what you had to begin with. (like dice or skull knobs)