ok first, im not an emo. 2nd, as of just a little earlier, I'm living in a broken home. I can't
talk to my mom because we hate each other and luckily my dad is here to help me and
my sister through this. And I'm gonna have to go live with my uncle or something cuz
none of us can cope with my mom any longer and my dad lives abroad so Im gonna live
alone with my sister in my uncle's house or something. Yet I never thought I would ever
have to live this but here I am. If you're wondering what's the point of this thread, well I
just needed to share, to get this off my chest a bit. I feel so shitty and sad. I you want
to flame or call me emo, well go ahead and show me how stupid you are.
And to those who are going to answer seriously, thanks.
Professional Tracking, Mixing and Mastering available.
Available for live sound, consultation and rig/ system designing in and around the Montreal, CA area.
PM for details.

Past clients/ credits include: The Catalyst, Click! and Alain Caron.
Last edited by miguelito2729 at Feb 11, 2007,
tit.
Dave Mustaine: "I like jazz, but I could never play it. You just sit there with a guitar the size of a Chevy on your chest, wearing a stupid hat, playing the same solo for an hour. "
thanks for making me laugh...

at you. Idiots.
Available for live sound, consultation and rig/ system designing in and around the Montreal, CA area.
PM for details.

Thanks for making me laugh at you. Get over it do something about it yourself and quit complaining
it's not very mature of you to tell everybody about it on the internet........hmm.........
We have lingered in the chambers of the sea
By sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown
Till human voices wake us, and we drown.

- T.S. Eliot

first of all, whats wrong with your mom, it would really help some people who find these sort of things sad understand.
"Guitarmen, wake up and pluck wire for sound, let 'em hear you play"
-Charlie Christian
"You have to give people something to dream on"
-Jimi Hendrix
"I try to make any guitar do what I want it to do"
-Slash
(.) (.)
) (
( v )
get some of that and you'll feel better
Quote by Adam_G
I think it's appropriate for you to walk outside and get some sunlight and maybe a life

Quote by Zangetsu 101
Girl annoying me on the bus.
Me "Have you ever bled out your arse-hole?"
Her:"What??! Noo!"
Me: "Well if you want to keep it that way, **** off."
Want to trade places? Anyday you idiots. How bout you guys grow up like is there any UGers who aren't 5 in mental age?
PM for details.

asking to not be called emo is pretty much like asking to be called emo
-[NiL]-
there needs to be a sub forum of the pit for this sort of thing. Because sometimes people just need to vent or get things off of their chests. It would be helpful, so that we don't have a bunch of buttsecks-sayers spamming up a serious topic.
Ibanez SR-500
Schecter C1 Blackjack
Ibanez GSR200
Classical acoustic

G&K Backline 600 + Goldline 210GLX cab
Vox AD30VT
Crate G40C XL
Crate BT15
EH Metal Muff
Digitech Grunge
Danelectro Fab Overdrive
M-Audio Ozonic
Tascam M-308
Quote by miguelito2729
Want to trade places? Anyday you idiots. How bout you guys grow up like is there any UGers who aren't 5 in mental age?

Me I'm 3
lol jking
but you made that one too easy for me to say somthing like that
Quote by Adam_G
I think it's appropriate for you to walk outside and get some sunlight and maybe a life

Quote by Zangetsu 101
Quote by zorched
there needs to be a sub forum of the pit for this sort of thing. Because sometimes people just need to vent or get things off of their chests. It would be helpful, so that we don't have a bunch of buttsecks-sayers spamming up a serious topic.

relationship thread?
-[NiL]-
Yeah I'm an idiot and you're the one asking for help on a guitar forum...In the freaking pit
hey man, i'm sorry about all these ****ers up here. i had kind of a similar situation and i know how hard it can be. i would try to find at least one person you can really talk to. i have somebody like that and life in general is just so much easier. good luck with it and i hope it all works out
Come you masters of war,
You who build the big guns
You who build all the planes
You who build all the bombs
At last UGers with some IQ (to ericgentz and zorched). Basically she's being a bitch and complaining about everything and today she just went up to my dad and told him to "take the f*ucking kids". Out of the blue today.
PM for details.

Quote by Griever988
Yeah I'm an idiot and you're the one asking for help on a guitar forum...In the freaking pit

Kids help phone FTW!!!!!!
Dave Mustaine: "I like jazz, but I could never play it. You just sit there with a guitar the size of a Chevy on your chest, wearing a stupid hat, playing the same solo for an hour. "
Quote by thesublime
relationship thread?

Not quite the right place for this. Plus, it easier to find stuff when you don't have to hunt through a thread thats been around for months or even years.
Ibanez SR-500
Schecter C1 Blackjack
Ibanez GSR200
Classical acoustic

Vox AD30VT
Crate G40C XL
Crate BT15
EH Metal Muff
Digitech Grunge
Danelectro Fab Overdrive
M-Audio Ozonic
Tascam M-308
thanks guys, you should teach the other UGers a bit of hummanity.
PM for details.

Quote by miguelito2729
thanks guys, you should teach the other UGers a bit of hummanity.

its just the pit folks actually that are inhumane. Don't lump me in with them.
Ibanez SR-500
Schecter C1 Blackjack
Ibanez GSR200
Classical acoustic

Vox AD30VT
Crate G40C XL
Crate BT15
EH Metal Muff
Digitech Grunge
Danelectro Fab Overdrive
M-Audio Ozonic
Tascam M-308
alright well i cant really relate to you but i hope it all works out to where you end the happiest
(sorry for being a jackas$ erlier i think im onsomthing, just got back from a party)
Quote by Adam_G

Quote by Zangetsu 101
Haha noob.

Nah but seriously, things'll get better. Just don't get stupid like I did. My parents have gotten back together and spilt 3 times since I was 6. My dad's a drunk and abusive. Well he was, he's sober now and he's a great dad. He'd hit my mom when he drank though. My mom blames me for everything he's done cause I'm his only son (I have 2 sisters). So I hate her back. So one day she told me to leave, so I did. After that day I'd only come home around 1 or 2 in the morning so I had somwhere to crash when I was wasted or blazed. I started doing drugs, smoking, drinking, and having sex because I thought it was some big way of saying **** you to my mom. I've gotten past that but now I regret a lot of it, paticularly the fact that I'm addicted to nicotine now. Anyway, just don't be stupid and try and find ways to make yourself feel better, things will get better with time.
Nah but seriously, things'll get better. Just don't get stupid like I did. My parents have gotten back together and spilt 3 times since I was 6. My dad's a drunk and abusive. Well he was, he's sober now and he's a great dad. He'd hit my mom when he drank though. My mom blames me for everything he's done cause I'm his only son (I have 2 sisters). So I hate her back. So one day she told me to leave, so I did. After that day I'd only come home around 1 or 2 in the morning so I had somwhere to crash when I was wasted or blazed. I started doing drugs, smoking, drinking, and having sex because I thought it was some big way of saying **** you to my mom. I've gotten past that but now I regret a lot of it, paticularly the fact that I'm addicted to nicotine now. Anyway, just don't be stupid and try and find ways to make yourself feel better, things will get better with time.

Sweet Jesus you must be able to write some f**kn excellent lyrics after going through that, i mean that's like almost identical to Anthony Kiedis' life story (OKAY maybe he went through a BIT more shit than you but still, similar stuff)
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Same thing here. I don't talk to many people in my fam. My mom and i have a good relation ship, but me and my brother hate each other. I haven't spoken to him for a loong time, maybe 20 minutes per year for the past 3 years...

Life does get better though dont be so down :P.
"tit"
"emo"
"buttsecks"
Lawl. ^.^
But seriously man, sux2bu. I wouldn't be able to cope if that happened to me. And please remember, this is the pit, so there will be mockery. Heh.
I'm sure alot of us were in our position, including me. When my parents dicorced i didnt know what was happening, but I slid into a slight depression. Honestly, talk to a councelor they help alot.
yeah man, stay strong. i got into the whole self destructive phase and ended up a total pothead and borderline alcoholic with three broken fingers from punching a wall. not worth it, talk to people who understand
Come you masters of war,
You who build the big guns
You who build all the planes
You who build all the bombs
Man, I know just how you feel. My mom got remarried to a total dick about 3 years ago. Everything was fine for the first 6 months or so. We built a brand new house in a really nice new neighborhood, and everything seemed to be ok. Then he just started becoming a huge asshole, would go around the house yelling in drunken rages, and got pissed off over the littlest things. Then one day out of the blue he changed the locks on the house while we were at school and got a restraining order on my mom. We all had to move in with my grandma, and been here ever since. All I can say is, I can definitely relate to fucked up home lives. Just remember that things WILL get better with time.
Quote by druz15_UG
Sweet Jesus you must be able to write some f**kn excellent lyrics after going through that, i mean that's like almost identical to Anthony Kiedis' life story (OKAY maybe he went through a BIT more shit than you but still, similar stuff)

Little bit like Elliott Smith i think
I hate the expression 'broken home', it's so middle class, like if you dont have a perfect family structure you are broken. According to that analogy my home has never been fixed. My dad ran to a different country when i was 5 to escape my abusive drunk mum, but she won custordy on grounds of sympathy and being a good liar. So I've had to put up with that, and she keeps putting pressure on me to move in with my boyfriend, but it's just out of spite cos she knows i can't afford to. Nasty woman.

Yeah so basically, strap on a pair. Your parent's dont control your life so dont whinge about the mistakes they have made and how they effect you. Just get on with it.
how thoughtful....

EDIT: hahaha i looked on the link in your sig dobzilla, that kid on ur myspace with the milk is finnish! maito is finnish for milk (no shit eh...?) funny pic anyway.
Last edited by Mistress_Ibanez at Feb 12, 2007,