Poll: Do you think Roger Waters did make it to the wizard of oz?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you think Roger Waters did make it to the wizard of oz?
Nope.
19 59%
Yes.
13 41%
Voters: 32.
I was walking in Toronto, and I saw a flyer, that said "come see The Dark side of the moon synced up to The Wizard of Oz." So I googled it, and checked it out on you tube. There is a bunch of bullshit about Roger Waters secretly writing it to that movie.

I just thought it was cool

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8-bMZ_clS4M

what do you think?
hey guy!
Yeah i saw posters like that in Toronto, too. I really want to go to it, it looks soooo cool.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
it's a strange coincidence. i just don't know.....when i listen to the album it reminds me of the movie now, which is pretty cool....
We have lingered in the chambers of the sea
By sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown
Till human voices wake us, and we drown.

- T.S. Eliot

I'd ****ing go.

I don't think they synced it purposely at all, it's just a huge coincidence. I heard the munchkin dance and Money's intro riff sync up perfectly.

Though I wouldn't doubt if they were all terribly high and watched it with their instruments. But I don't think that happened.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You motorboatin son of a bitch.

Quote by ibaRGnez321
I love you LilVikingBoy.

Member of the Church of Gilmour

Dance, Kirby, dance!
(>")> <("< <( " )> (>"< <("^) (^")> <("v) (v")> (v"v) (^"v) (v"^) (^"^)
Yeah, it's probably just bull, but i am still gonna go see it.
hey guy!
I thought it was a fact by now that it was written to it!?! Well, thats what i was told at least...
Of all the albums and all the movies, some were bound to synch. This one's eerie though, definitely worth seeing, even though it only lasts the length of DSotM. You can do it yourself, get the VHS of Wizard of Oz and start DSotM on the third lion's roar.
I'm gonna go, just because its only $10. Plus I will be super fried.
hey guy!
this has been done before- it actually works- you can download it off of whatever DL software you use.
Schecter C-1+
Fender FM212R
Boss MD-2
A shitload of other pedals I never use.

Quote by Nelsean
I swallowed a marble when I was 8. I pooped it out in the same day too.

Quote by stringmagician
Only funny thing in this whole thread.
Next sunday man. lol, I'm going.

Whereabouts, exactly? I was never sure where it was playing. And yeah it's a given that everyone would be wrecked out of their minds, that's the only way to do it lmfao.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Heres a random fact. NoFX's The Decline (18 minute long song) syncs up with The Wall the movie. But they made it to do that tho. Google it if you wanna find out more.
Quote by Ace88
Whereabouts, exactly? I was never sure where it was playing. And yeah it's a given that everyone would be wrecked out of their minds, that's the only way to do it lmfao.

Flyers are all up and down queen st.

I'm not quite sure where its at, I can get back to you though/
hey guy!
I have seen the videos of it on youtube. It had different parts. I only saw the first one.

EDIT: Here is the first part

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KmCfvcfHwKA
MEMBER OF THE UGERS FOR AQUA TEEN HUNGER FORCE

Member Number 12 of the Iron Maiden are Gods Club. PM Revelations to Join

Sergeant Simmons of the KISS Army: UG Regiment PM Sloopy to join

Member of the "I Remember Old Nickelodeon Club"
Last edited by Nikki Sixx at Feb 11, 2007,
I don't think it's on purpose, but it's definately cool.
Quote by LochieW
Thats it, attackofnose wins LochieW's Official Trophy of Using His Googling Skills to the Max!

Hooray!
you can do that with Alice and Wonderland and the 2112 album by Rush right? I think I heard it somewhere...

EDIT: Wait it was Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox