Page 1 of 3
Rats and mice.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You motorboatin son of a bitch.

Quote by ibaRGnez321
I love you LilVikingBoy.

Member of the Church of Gilmour

Dance, Kirby, dance!
(>")> <("< <( " )> (>"< <("^) (^")> <("v) (v")> (v"v) (^"v) (v"^) (^"^)
Quote by Southern_Voodoo
Music played backwards. It's creepy.

+1
I don't like it either.

The answers to this thread are friggin amazing tho...
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
i don't like snakes either. A completely rational fear. Oh, and hair. In a well. A dark well. With a small circle of light far above.
Ibanez SR-500
Schecter C1 Blackjack
Ibanez GSR200
Classical acoustic

G&K Backline 600 + Goldline 210GLX cab
Vox AD30VT
Crate G40C XL
Crate BT15
EH Metal Muff
Digitech Grunge
Danelectro Fab Overdrive
M-Audio Ozonic
Tascam M-308
i used to be scared of grimlins. not the movie. just the actuall creatures. ever since i saw the movie when i was little i had to have the light on to take the trash outside.

that was the only place i was scared of them
Quote by Man_In_The_Box
learn some green day. they are totally brutal.
I am scared of complete darkness.

And heights.

And I can't swim in big lakes.

And im clostraphobic

thats it though
Quote by WrongWay
I am scared of complete darkness.

And heights.

And I can't swim in big lakes.

And im clostraphobic

thats it though

niiiiiiice...

Its good to be scared of things though. I've always said that adrenaline is the ultimate drug.
Ibanez SR-500
Schecter C1 Blackjack
Ibanez GSR200
Classical acoustic

G&K Backline 600 + Goldline 210GLX cab
Vox AD30VT
Crate G40C XL
Crate BT15
EH Metal Muff
Digitech Grunge
Danelectro Fab Overdrive
M-Audio Ozonic
Tascam M-308
spiders
Member #5 of the Red Sox fan club. PM Gibson06 to join.

Quote by thebrewfan
Once I saw someone try to seriously give someone "the vulcan death grip". That was the dumbest thing I'd ever seen until I saw this thread.
Wild Toadstools really creep me out for some reason ...
METAR KTIK 040043Z COR RMK TORNADO 1W MOV NE. EVACUATING STATION
Chalk or chalk boards. I dont know why, I just can't stand them.
ummm...

deep water, but i guess thats not that unusual

i have to look behind my bedroom door when i go into my room, cause i thought there were ghosts there when i was little

haha
Come you masters of war,
You who build the big guns
You who build all the planes
You who build all the bombs
Quote by BobDylanGuitar

i have to look behind my bedroom door when i go into my room, cause i thought there were ghosts there when i was little

Meh i do that. Cause one time my friends pranked me and a chick in white crept up on me. Been fO$%$ng scared since.
Quote by thecunningrunts
Meh i do that. Cause one time my friends pranked me and a chick in white crept up on me. Been fO$%$ng scared since.

wow, i didn't think there was anybody else as wierd in that aspect as me. congrats
Come you masters of war,
You who build the big guns
You who build all the planes
You who build all the bombs
Scratching my nails on a chalkboard (not the noise the feeling of my nails being ripped off).

A plane crashing into my house.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by guitarjunky89
Bana... nope keep going. Bananana... damn.

I would probably say being eaten alive.

Demetri Martin?
Quote by MedicreDemon
Scratching my nails on a chalkboard (not the noise the feeling of my nails being ripped off).

A plane crashing into my house.

Donnie Darko?
Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobic.

<.<

Quote by MedicreDemon
+1

I hate the idea of my nails being torn off, and like... scraping them on stuff... like I see on movies when someone's getting dragged away and they're dragging at the ground/wall/whatever with their nails... I fucking HATE that

Oh... and I don't like walking over gratings. Like you know... those metal things over big holes. Like sewer grating sorta stuff.
It's from a thing at my primary school, we had really bad ones and they'd fall in sometimes when you stepped on them.
I didn't have a signature until now.
chuck norris

....jk
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
Awkward silences
People
Losing control of a situation or failing to gain it
That weird feeling of goosebumps I get when I rub crayon labels or wood the wrong way
Rancors
Last edited by Quintessence153 at Feb 12, 2007,
Quote by WrongWay
Donnie Darko?

wtf? those are my real fears.
Quote by SOCOOLITHURTS
the ocean

theres so much freaky shit down there
Oh yeah that reminds me of another thing...

Swimming in dark waters. Fuck that gives me the shivers. And not from the cold either, just the idea of swimming in dark waters that I have no idea what's in there scares me. Brushing up against like... weeds and stuff, I touch that stuff suddenly in the dark waters and I'm like "OMFG AH SHIIIT!!!" and try to paddle away as quick as I can while staying as high up in the water as I can...
Also, things like buoys and stuff. Swimming around buoys. And anything that's like a permanent structure in the water. You know, how they get all slimy and crap, and you can't grip onto them and they feel disgusting...

Yeah.

one of the biggest things there would probably be swimming around an ocean oil rig... or some kind of structure out in the ocean...
:S
I didn't have a signature until now.
Quote by Scourge
Oh yeah that reminds me of another thing...

Swimming in dark waters. Fuck that gives me the shivers. And not from the cold either, just the idea of swimming in dark waters that I have no idea what's in there scares me. Brushing up against like... weeds and stuff, I touch that stuff suddenly in the dark waters and I'm like "OMFG AH SHIIIT!!!" and try to paddle away as quick as I can while staying as high up in the water as I can...
Also, things like buoys and stuff. Swimming around buoys. And anything that's like a permanent structure in the water. You know, how they get all slimy and crap, and you can't grip onto them and they feel disgusting...

Yeah.

one of the biggest things there would probably be swimming around an ocean oil rig... or some kind of structure out in the ocean...
:S

Megaladons!! Rawr!! I actually believe they still exist.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Clowns. Fvcking clowns. Just DONT like them. And for that matter; I'm pretty sure almost nobody does. But yeah... fvcking clowns, magicians, circus music, and anything of the sort. Carnies. Terrifying stuff, really.
member #2 [red army] of the Red vs. Blue Club. PM fret13 to join.
(I wasn't cool enough for a name)
Quote by RHCP94
Pfft, we all know Yakult isn't a person.
Page 1 of 3