there a video on youtube for 8 min abs, and it says to do it every day. ive heard people say that your supposed to work and different muscle groups every other day ( so you would do some thing on MWF, and other things TTh). should i wait a day after doing it, or go ahead and do it everyday?
8 min abs is BS. you havta be skinny enough for your abs to show, which means running or some other activity like that. after that though they might have some good things in it...its just regurgetated stuff that has been known forever on how to work your abs, just all in one place and with a catchy name.
Its good to work Abs like 2-3 times a week (or every other day or so). However, ab excercises alone will not reveal your abs and melt fat. You've also got to lower your bodyfat in order to get visible abs; while working them out makes the muscles themselves bigger.

Are you lifting weights or anything else like that right now?
Quote by captainjackass
im not fat, i just want a 6 pack. i lifting wights too.

Good. Work your abs good 2-3 times a week, than rest in between.

You might want to check out Rippetoe's "Starting Strength" program or Bill Star's 5x5. Both of these are great for beginners (anyone who hasnt lifted weights seriously for less than 2 years), they focus on lifting weights 3 times a week, working your whole body with compound movements. If you really follow the programs, you could easily add 20-30lbs of muscle to your frame in around 6 month, and if your a beginner, you'll lose so fat too.

If your not too fat now, and you don't have a 6 pack, its probably because your ab muscles themselves aren't that big. You need to pack some more muscle onto your frame, and grow those abs! LOL...

PM me if you'd likes links or more infor or anything like that, I'll point you in the right direction.
Last edited by Yoshio at Feb 12, 2007,
Yeah, this is going to blow that right out of the water. Listen to this: 7... Minute... Abs.

Think about it. You walk into a video store, you see 8-Minute Abs sittin' there, there's 7-Minute Abs right beside it. Which one are you gonna pick, man?

And we guarantee just as good a workout as the 8-minute folk. If you're not happy with the first 7 minutes, we're gonna send you the extra minute free. You see? That's it. That's our motto. That's where we're comin' from. That's from "A" to "B".
Quote by lachyray
do you reckon straight edge people ever get temped to drink alcahole,
when really want to but they know they can't so they just dont?