Does anyone hate all these award shows with all these people dressed up and all the television channels are soo clogged up with all this shit. examples are the golden globes, oscars, academy awards and any others that i missed. any one else?
Come you masters of war,
You who build the big guns
You who build all the planes
You who build all the bombs
The Academy Awards and the Oscars are the same thing slugger, and no I don't hate them, I appreciate the Academy Awards, they're very classy, they haven't sold out like the Grammys. It's very rare to see the biggest summer blockbuster win Best Picture which is nice because I think great film making should be acknowledged.
Last edited by NGD1313 at Feb 12, 2007,
the oscars rule

but im just interested because im into acting and stuff
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
i ****in hate the red carpet shit...esp all the "who are you wearing" questions and the fact that they replay the god damn "preshow" for a month but only replay the actual awards once..
joan rivers is possessed by the devil

My mind is going. I can feel it.
if the awards end up going to someone who deserves it, then i don't mind them. the grammies are bullshit though.
We have lingered in the chambers of the sea
By sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown
Till human voices wake us, and we drown.

- T.S. Eliot

Quote by MTVget0FFtheAIR
i ****in hate the red carpet shit...esp all the "who are you wearing" questions and the fact that they replay the god damn "preshow" for a month but only replay the actual awards once..

but then how would "talented actors" like jessica alba get into the oscars?
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by MTVget0FFtheAIR

amen brother. ride on
Come you masters of war,
You who build the big guns
You who build all the planes
You who build all the bombs