Page 1 of 3
Hmm, not really sure where this should go, but it's metal related in some ways. A friend of mine showed me this site and I thought it was awesome. Funny, but awesome. I think I might actually get some armguards or something

Anyways, check it out, KVtlt's of the Kvlt

Crazy expensive, but cool nontheless.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
OMGz....What are you into m8???Burzum or somthing???Lol....Its wour choice...Halloween anyone??
My gear:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Fender DG-11E Black (Acoustic)
-Marshall AVT50
-Cry Baby "Wylde Wah"
-Roland RE-20 Space Echo
Haha, yes I am into Burzum. But yeah, since my band is leaning more towards death metal from black metal I feel I won't be needing these I will still get some though, always good for shenanagans and halloween as you said
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

hippies> black metal people lol.

Long wavy hair + comfortable clothes > greasy shit on your head + spikes that go up your ass when you sit down.

Roflroflrofl
dude the prices arent too bad
Quote by raise_the_dead
Technical farts in odd time signatures?

WTF do you eat?

Quote by metabolicmaggot
Wow these answers scare me....I've swallowed some of that suff....I need a shower.
Yeah, considering it's leather and hand made. Still, I have trouble paying for things that I actually need...maybe I'll just convince myself I can't live without them
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero

My mate makes entire chain mail tunics. They are really well done. If they didn't cost $1000 a pop I'd get one myself. I suppose though it's because it takes him a few weeks to do as he makes every little ring loop himself.
Shadilay.
Thats actually really impressive. I know how hard it is to make chain mail. I've been working off an on on a tunic. It's very tedious, even more so if you make the links yourself. I just have armguards right now and it looks alright. I'll get around to the whole thing eventually, I lack initiative.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero

Quote by CaptainOfSmug
Haha, yes I am into Burzum. But yeah, since my band is leaning more towards death metal from black metal I feel I won't be needing these I will still get some though, always good for shenanagans and halloween as you said

So... you're in Behemoth?

You can still wear those boots. Maybe get a bulletproof vest and paint an inverted cross on it, or even the Sigil of Baphomet if you have artistic skill.
@smug
This dude thinks he is in 10th century Europe. He even painted his walls to look like the brickwork of a dungeon hahah.
Shadilay.
Last edited by morbid_death at Feb 12, 2007,
Haha, that rocks, although a bit odd. I wish I had a friend like that, probably a great drinking buddy/storyteller
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero

He is the best bar comrade. He used to go out wearing corpse paint. Now that takes balls.
Shadilay.
Aww yes, it has been one of my dreams to do that. It has to be priceless the way people react.

Quote by Charlatan_001
So... you're in Behemoth?

You can still wear those boots. Maybe get a bulletproof vest and paint an inverted cross on it, or even the Sigil of Baphomet if you have artistic skill.

Yes, you've figured me out, I am the Great Nergal himself in the flesh. I already have a sigil of baphomet and a nice pentacle But, instead of the bulletproof vest, I will use a bullet belt and my robe I made.

/I bullshit alot. Except the last parts, I have those beacause I'm cool like that
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero

Last edited by CaptainOfSmug at Feb 12, 2007,
Oh, what a coincidence! I've also got a buddy who makes chainmail tunics, and wears corpse paint in public. We had to take public transport (bus.) to a show in January and he was wearing the tunic and the corpse paint, together! You'd think he'd have been crazy enough to be intimidating, but no, we spent a 45 minute bus ride explaining to an obnoxious black man (speaking in slurred ebonics!!) what chain mail was (He thought it was a bulletproof vest for a while.) It was also fun explaining to the Christian missionary that it was for the Heathen Crusade. He sounded amused though.

He's also been to the grocery store with the tunic and corpse paint on more than one occasion while also sporting a "Bah Humbug" hat in the Russian style. He's a crafty guy.

You're right, it takes balls to do that in public, so I just live vicariously through my buddies. God damn though, I want a chainmail tunic.
- Celtic folk metal | - Folk metal | - Folk Metal label/Distro
They sold all kindsa stuff like that at the wacken market

Chainmail, armour, shields, spikes, drinking horns etc lol

Painfully expensive though, and often aimed at drunk rich people haha

Not that I bought a drinking horn or anything

>_>

<_<
OMFG this is the last nail in black metal's coffin!

Imagine, kvlt catwalks! Models in corpsepaint!

"Here we have Mageroth, in the latest Le Grim corpse-paint and Norwegian Hermit boots. The spiked arm and shin guards are from the excellent are the very finest from Beelzebub's London, Paris, New York. The hair extensions are taken from the heads of exquisite virgins stylishly sacrificed to Satan. Next we have Urkh..."
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by raise_the_dead
OMFG this is the last nail in black metal's coffin!

Imagine, kvlt catwalks! Models in corpsepaint!

"Here we have Mageroth, in the latest Le Grim corpse-paint and Norwegian Hermit boots. The spiked arm and shin guards are from the excellent are the very finest from Beelzebub's London, Paris, New York. The hair extensions are taken from the heads of exquisite virgins stylishly sacrificed to Satan. Next we have Urkh..."

That would be awesome, as well as entertaining.
Dude I need a drinking horn. I was talking to this guy on stickam and it turns out Amon Amarth hangs out at the merch bench when the headliner is up. He had a drinking horn signed by Johan, now I need one.
I was so going to pull the leopard skin man-thong, then I saw man-thongs was stated. I though, ok I still got leopard skin undies, then Morbid had to pull that card...

I fail at life

Oh well, still pretty cool stuff if I do say so myself. When I was like 14ish I tried to make arm bracers out of sticks before good times, good times.
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
A drinking horn would be badass. Imagine going to parties and bringing that thing...
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Quote by SGRocker0791
Or school. It would be the most kvlt school lunch ever.

Haha.....Just whip out a giant drinking horn at the lunch table...That'd be metal.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
Should be able to put it down...

/goes up to friend

"Here hold this for a sec I needa piss."

"OK!"

/goes off and stuff...
If you're really metal you deon't need clothes
When they kick at your front door
how are you gonna come
with your hands on your head
or on the trigger of your gun
Quote by unfathomable_bo
Its so impractical though, once you pick it up you can never put it down until you've finished the beer/mead

Usually equating to uber drunkeness, and as a result excessive spillage

Yeah. The whole design is pretty stupid, but then again, the whole point of them is to reach an extreme state of pissery.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
It is when you can kill someone with your spikey gauntlets of doom.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
Haha.....Just whip out a giant drinking horn at the lunch table...That'd be metal.

Indeed.

Side Note: Change you avatar, I keep on thinking you're LedZeppelin with his old one.
Last edited by SGRocker0791 at Feb 12, 2007,
+1

And their reasonalby priced. Your obviously not kvlt tr00 grim and or frostbitten. Leather is damn expensive. Still, I"m not made of money, any body know where there are other types of site for this kind of stuff. I think I've decided to collect this stuff to give to my grandchildren
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero

Quote by SGRocker0791
Indeed.

Side Note: Change you avatar, I keep on thinking you're LedZeppelin with his old one.

+1
Pffft, no wonder Black Metal bands don't have any money for there recordings, it's cause they spend 200 ****ing dollars for there gr1m_n3cr0_kvlt boot covers.
Member #1,267,859 of the I'd die for Dethklok club. PM Vigilantius to join.

Infanterist of the First Reich of the Grammar Nazis.

Quote by MusicMan00
I noticed the avatar before I read what you said. Then I read it. Then I laughed.
Quote by SGRocker0791
Indeed.

But I like this album....

Fine, fine....
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
ill make my own spike band and post pics with mike
Quote by Bmm386
"I cut my own penis off and ate it"

pinkowitz.net - another /b/ forum (help it grow)
Page 1 of 3