Hi, my name is Mike and i'm vocals/keyboards in a Calgary AB Canada based band, Anderson Station. We play a mixture of classic rock/funk/hard rock/and folk. I would love to hear your feedback. www.myspace.com/andersonstation
Muddy Waters Tele - Signed by the members of Canned Heat
PRS Soapbar SE - Signed by Michael Angelo Batio
H&K Statesman Quad EL-84
Dunlop Wah (modded to JH specs)
theres potential for me to like it but total honesty it bored me i didnt even listen to it all to see if it got better and to be honest if you dont hook me straight away im not going to listen. but i like the voice but it needs more power and clarity, very soulful i like. and the guitar goes nicely with the voice and the drumming was appropriete. you should do something to grab attention like openthe song with a harmonica solo not very long but just to make ppl turn their head
Oh, I should mention that I think the second song is better than the first, so if you're only going to listen to one, make it that one.
Muddy Waters Tele - Signed by the members of Canned Heat
PRS Soapbar SE - Signed by Michael Angelo Batio
H&K Statesman Quad EL-84
Dunlop Wah (modded to JH specs)
Quote by Friedmaniac
Oh, I should mention that I think the second song is better than the first, so if you're only going to listen to one, make it that one.

If that's the case, you might consider bumping the second song to the top, and hitting autoplay first song. Just a thought. Decent tunes...but the vocals were impossible to hear.