Hey guys this is my band's new song. I'm not going to tell you much more about it because I just want the music to speak for itself.

What do you think of the song?
What do you think of the mix?
And any suggestions/tips are greatly appreciated.

Crit 4 crit...Thanks

www.purevolume.com/pelicanembryo
UG MISSILE BASE
Fight for the cause!

Quote by RMC06
Donkeyman2341, you are my new god!
The song is pretty good m8!!!The crash on the intro should be turned down a bit,and on the solo the guitar should be turned up a bit too...On the verses also the drums should be a bit higher...Never the less,its really good..Keep it up!!
My gear:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Fender DG-11E Black (Acoustic)
-Marshall AVT50
-Cry Baby "Wylde Wah"
-Roland RE-20 Space Echo
That's pretty good quality recording, vocals needed to be a little louder, not a whole lot louder but just a little would make it an awesome song. Pretty interesting band name, I'd love to know the origin. But other than that, it's a fairly good song, hope you guys make it someday.
Quote by Half_Full
[IMG]http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/5971/uselessko5.gif[/IMG]

My Gear:
-Epiphone Les Paul Standard plus -honeyburst with Duncan Jb/59
-Crate gt65
-Boss ME-50
Future gear:
-Vox AC30 cc2
Pretty good. I like the palm muting. But I think u could cut a couple of the WOH, Woahs out. Just add a bit of variety to the chorus. Other than that good job. Crit MIne?(sig)
Thank you, thank you.
I pulled out the vocals a little bit more, and I will get to fixing everything else later this week. We recorded all of this at home, and I mixed it in Audition. I think its pretty damn good for a home recording project, not to brag or anything. I mean the drums are just a drum machine, and all the guitars are direct recorded. I know, I know.

My bass player thinks that the vocals sound kind of annoying and too high out of range. What are your takes on the matter? Should we take the song down a few keys?

Btw, I was thinking the same thing about the "woahs" getting just a little repetitive. I already have a few ideas to fix that.
Thanks again.
UG MISSILE BASE
Fight for the cause!

Quote by RMC06
Donkeyman2341, you are my new god!
pretty good and catchy, kinda sounded like blink 182, or at least the singer did but its good keeep it up

CRIT MINE
My Music
http://www.myspace.com/theocifers
GUITARS:
Gibson ES-335
Gretsch Pro Jet
Guild Acoustic
1958 Harmony Hollowbody Archtop
AMPS & EFFECTS:
Vox Valvetronix AD50VT
Vox V847A Wah Pedal
Electro-Harmonix USA Big Muff
Danelectro Daddy-O
Yeah. The singer does kinda sound like blink182, but I like the guitar and drums. This sounds really good for a home recording, too. The song is pretty catchy and it's mixed pretty well. Maybe the solo guitar up a little and vocals too (maybe add some reverb on them, too). It sounds pretty good for the genre even though I don't know that much about that genre. It does sound like millencolin, too. Good job. Check mine out.https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=522091
i like the voice, that's what stuck out to me above everything else in the song, he has a good catchy voice. good song.
Quote by reaper_x
kudos to you, sir.

SIG THAT! SIG IT!
Very catchy.It almost sounds like it was recorded at an outdoor concert.Really feels like you have a band that would be really fun to see live even if nobody knows who you are.Fun music that really anyone could party to or whatever.
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!