This probably isn't very good but I wanted to see what people thought of it anyways.
Recorded in Audacity through a single PC Mic. Rhythm Guitar track, Lead Guitar Track (Just for the solo), and VOX Track. It isn't supposed to sound like UB40 or Niel Diamond...just a personal take on the song. Feel free to criticize, insult, flame or maybe even compliment! Thanks for lookin.

DMusic
I didn't think we would ever make enough money to pay rent by playing music.
-Gregg Allman

*Insert sarcastic, ego-boosting quote here*
Last edited by Surfside at Feb 12, 2007,
yeah. I know. Try the one I just posted.
-Gregg Allman

Thats one of my fave songs ever. i love ub40. yeah it was pretty good. well done
Thank you very much.
-Gregg Allman

Thanks BlackMist. Ill be sure to crit you back.
-Gregg Allman

that slapback on the guitar was wicked. the recording gets about a 6.5/10, but the guitar performance gets a 9 and vocals get an 7. the vocals have a lot of strong parts but there are a few odd missed notes, but hey i'm no better so who am i to judge. i think if you dissected the song, and took the vocals one part at a time you could really nail it. it's also a very interesting take on the song, and is much more original than most covers, mine included.
wow long pause at the start haha! 12 seconds ah here we go! I cant say im keen on the vocals, the tone of the guitar isnt too pleasant either, perhaps the use of some kind of subtle effects on the guitar might make it sound less trilly, ah your voice is sortof growing on me, just heard an off note either that or just a chord that i didnt like. Nice lead bit in the middle, finally something i can get my teeth into, kindof goes on a bit though. Not too bad but i cant say in good conscience that i'd be buying your album...ahem

crit for crit, Marvin Gaye cover, sexual healing

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=527939
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk