Whose version of Classical gas do you prefer?

Original version by Mason Williams

Or Newer Version by Tommy Emmanuel?

Dont have the link, just look it up on youtube or something.

I like Mason Williams version better, even though its less flashy
Oh **** I gotta do vibrato
i thought it was by clapton...?

guess i was wrong
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by myself101
i thought it was by clapton...?

guess i was wrong
It's hard to tell when you're kidding or not...
Quote by yawn
It's hard to tell when you're kidding or not...

no his serious,cuz when u download it off livewire and places it seas clapton...
Quote by crzywhiteboy
no his serious,cuz when u download it off livewire and places it seas clapton...
Yeah, but that Myself101 guy likes getting people upset by saying stupid/bizarre things...
Quote by yawn
Yeah, but that Myself101 guy likes getting people upset by saying stupid/bizarre things...

yea i kinda noticed

anyway i like the Mason version better..
Clapton's version is the best in my opinion.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Yep, Mason's is great, but Clapton's is the best. I still only play the Mason version though, just seems more fair.
Quote by SW-14
Clapton never recorded Classical Gas.

Yes he did and it's much better than Mason's too.

Quote by Smokey Amp
Yes he did and it's much better than Mason's too.

I know the version you're talking about, and it is the best, but it's not by Clapton.

Check here: http://www.classicalgas.com/record.html

Does anyone know who this version is by? Because I've been looking and I can't seem to find it.
Quote by Borat
I know the version you're talking about, and it is the best, but it's not by Clapton.

Check here: http://www.classicalgas.com/record.html

Does anyone know who this version is by? Because I've been looking and I can't seem to find it.

Yeah, but: http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&safe=off&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=classical+gas+-+eric+clapton&spell=1

Quote by Smokey Amp

*looks at fourth link*

Amazon.com: Classical Gas: Music: Mason Williams,Mannheim SteamrollerMany MP3
Files circulating the Internet incorrectly credit this version to Eric Clapton. Title: Classical Gas Performer: Chet Atkins Album: Street Dreams ...
Classical Gas is when you fart and it smells like the inside of a violin. EVERYONE knows that. n00bs...
origional Mason Williams is without a doubt the best.
Quote by Johnljones7443
Shredding is having control over your instrument and being free of technical obstacles so your music is not limited by your playing ability.

Quote by Aidy Damage
Classical Gas is when you fart and it smells like the inside of a violin. EVERYONE knows that. n00bs...
Quote by Aidy Damage

LMFAO SIGGED!!
Quote by Johnljones7443
Shredding is having control over your instrument and being free of technical obstacles so your music is not limited by your playing ability.

Quote by Aidy Damage