the bit where it goes 7-10 7-10 7-10 etc etc then 5-8 5-8 5-8 etc etc
how the **** can u do it? My hands are huge for my age and yet after no end of practice I cant even get close to doing it, not to mention doing it fast...
thats the tab i got probs with ^
the bit where u go 5-8 5-8 5-8 n 6-9 6-9 etc
i cant ****ing stretch, been trying for days
You just need to pracise, focus on streching at a slower tempo until you can build up the flexibility and strength in your fingers to do it
aaahhhh.... practice practice practice. i remember the days when i first learned Word Best Freind Become Redefined by chiodos, that stretch was 4 to 7, and i couldnt do it, then i got to Hand of Blood by B4MV and i couldnt stretch from 2 to 5. Now im almost at 2 and 7. almost. just practice and youll get it. But i suggest playing stuff like that on the lower frets, then you have to stretch more.

EDIT: Oh and if your trying the hammer on with your ring finger like my friend does and many others do (because the refuse to use their pinky becaue its "too hard") use your pinky. no matter how uncomfortable. you get an extra 2 frets easy using it.
You should be able to use your index and ring finger no problem with practice...
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by WindChasR
thats the tab i got probs with ^
the bit where u go 5-8 5-8 5-8 n 6-9 6-9 etc
i cant ****ing stretch, been trying for days

3 frets!!!!!!! large hands!!!!!!!!! are you kidding me!!!!!1

where do you put your thumb when you play
another song thats got the 3 fret stretch going on is Thunderstruck by ACDC, 4-0-7-0-4-0-7
i dunno if playing it will help you, but its fun.
that kind of stretch should not be a problem no matter how long you're been playing, the only problem will be trilling at speed, but nothing can get you there fast, you'll just have to practice.
I'm practicing a solo with a 10p5 stretch on JUMBO frets..... try that and then your 5-8-5-8 will be easier.