I couldn't find anything on this being done before.

"Paul is dead" is an urban legend alleging that Paul McCartney of the British rock band The Beatles died in 1966 and was replaced by a look-alike and sound-alike. McCartney is alive and well as of 2007

Evidence for McCartney's death consists of "clues" found among The Beatles' many recordings, most of which are treated as if they were deliberately placed by the Beatles or others - as if McCartney's death was a puzzle to be deciphered by the public. They include statements allegedly heard when a song is played backwards, symbolism found in obscure lyrics, and ambiguous imagery on album covers.

songs backwards

(i'm so tired most convincing)
Quote by Jackolas
If I opened an Indian my slogan would be...

"If you don't crap your pants within five minutes of consumption you get a free warm soda!"
The backward messages thing is real, but he is alive.
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Nope,he's alive and kicking.

And here are a few reasons why:
Cos' if he was dead,his look a like would have exposed himself by now,sence John and George are already dead.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
thats what i thought, the clues seem vague also just had me wondering.
Quote by Jackolas

"If you don't crap your pants within five minutes of consumption you get a free warm soda!"
Look in the paper, he's in there every day about his divorce battle. He performs at all the major charity gigs. Don't be silly.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
I thought he was one of those... uhh.. reptilian aliens, like Bush and the queen.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by Rankles
Look in the paper, he's in there every day about his divorce battle. He performs at all the major charity gigs. Don't be silly.

It's a fake

Obviously

It's just silly. I was replaced by someone who looked like me in 1997.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
All of the Beatles were actually.....

CRABPEOPLE!
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You motorboatin son of a bitch.

Quote by ibaRGnez321
I love you LilVikingBoy.

Member of the Church of Gilmour

Dance, Kirby, dance!
(>")> <("< <( " )> (>"< <("^) (^")> <("v) (v")> (v"v) (^"v) (v"^) (^"^)
only his marriage is dead
if you can't be a good example
be a bad warning

Quote by aequitasveritas
lol, so i got a boner this one time and i was watching tv, so i decided to hump the little crack between the two cushions of the couch. yeah.

www.free-game-downloads.mosw.com
Quote by joeljoel
I couldn't find anything on this being done before.

"Paul is dead" is an urban legend alleging that Paul McCartney of the British rock band The Beatles died in 1966 and was replaced by a look-alike and sound-alike. McCartney is alive and well as of 2007

Evidence for McCartney's death consists of "clues" found among The Beatles' many recordings, most of which are treated as if they were deliberately placed by the Beatles or others - as if McCartney's death was a puzzle to be deciphered by the public. They include statements allegedly heard when a song is played backwards, symbolism found in obscure lyrics, and ambiguous imagery on album covers.

songs backwards

(i'm so tired most convincing)

LOL
The only real one is "I'm so Tired" and that was because the band found out about the whole ordeal, and John was making a joke about it.

"Those freaks was right when they said you was dead" - John Lennon, How Do you Sleep? A song about Paul.
"If you're going to try, go all the way. Otherwise don't even start..."
Charles Bukowski
Actually if you'll play the Abbey Road album backwards you'll find some interesting messages: "I've buried Paul", "Paul is dead" etc.
It was a publicity act.
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
No, he's not dead. I seen him a few years back live, and seen him in the paper today

BTW, the Paul Is Dead threory was some kind of douchebag Radio presenter over reacting.
yer as you know him today, when he supposedly dies it was about 40 years ago so you won't know any difference, i'm not sayin i believe the whole thing or anything.
Quote by Jackolas

I shit you not, my 8th grade music teacher spent the entire semester trying to convince us that he was dead. Regardless, I don't believe it.
Dickless.
Forwards: Never could be any other way.
Backwards: We'll f**k you like we're supermen.

haha

I don't think a scam that elaborate could be pulled off with such a big band.
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
Wow. The backwards speech thing is crazy. I know he's alive though, but still. Crazy.
Call me Steve. All the cool kids are doin it.
Quote by crazynickman

Step One: Wake up in the LATE AFTERNOON
Step Two: Roll around in garbage and lyrical genius
Instant Bob Dylan.
Doesn't Metallica have backwards speech in their songs??
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
wow. only an idiot would believe that paul is dead. the world is flat.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools