Alright so I'm not sure what you call these but I've only seen them so far on the Ibanez JS1200. Those little white things that hold the whammy bar in place. I don't really like how the whammy bar swings around freely so I'm looking for a guitar that has these, if anyone knows of any that have this, could you please let me know. Thanks
Any Ibanez with an original Edge, Lo Pro Edge or Edge Pro bridge.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
I don't want to unattach it because I still use it, but I don't like it swinging freely, haven't you seen how Satch and Vai will move it to a position and it just sits there, doesn't swing back down when they're done with it? That's what I'd like, and like I said on JS's i've seen they have these little like stopper type things that keep it in place but my RG350DX doesn't..
The Edge III trem is different to the Edge Pro and it's predecessors, it doesn't use those bushings on the arm -you can't just get them and attach them to the bar either, or install an Edge Pro arm as they're completely different.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
dive down the bridge and adjust the arm-torque screw, the little tiny one (see number 1)
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic