my school has bess, and it blocks youtube and all the game sites. it also has all proxy tunnels blocked. anyone know how to get around this? i can't get into control panel, if that helps at all.
Make a HTML page with an iframe with the site you want in it?

I don't know how Bess works, but doing that ^ works for some sites at my school.

EDIT: Or listen to GiantBassist.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Yes, framed browsing is generally one of the best ways to bypass any school filters.
Or stupidcensorship.com . I've used that one once or twice...although my school doesn't use Bess, so...
Classifieds mod said this didn't count as trying to sell anything, I'll say it here:

If you're looking to be able to take credit cards in-person (not over the internet where paypal will work), pm me and I can hook you up with the stuff you need.
Quote by JamieB
EDIT: Or listen to GiantBassist.

giantbassist?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
almost all schools will have the proxies blocked, however this is a much simpler way. Just find the IP address of the website you want to go to and paste it into the address bar. This should take you to the website.
Quote by iantheman
I went to school stoned twice. the first time was a lot of fun, but the second time we had a guest speaker from the women's resource center come in, and talk about rape. I couldn't contain my laughter. Never again.
Quote by frottage
my school has bess, and it blocks youtube and all the game sites. it also has all proxy tunnels blocked. anyone know how to get around this? i can't get into control panel, if that helps at all.

I'm assuming that your parents are usually disappointed with your report cards, and frequently tell you to get a job. That always chaps my ass...
While we're on this subject...do you guys know how to download software onto the school's computers? My school blocks basically everything, so I can't download Macromedia Flash to watch videos on youtube. I found a way to access youtube, but I can't watch the videos! Please help!
Got METAL?

Quote by metacarpi
However, if we're being all grown up about this (in the pit?) walkingonspikes is dead on
ftunnel.com? or you could just do you work
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
yea watch videos at your ****ing house, i guarantee the internet at your school will be slow as **** to load them anyways.