you're on an LTD bank account with a taste and aspiration for an ESP. Are there ESP decals to cover over the LTD logo?
I've heard that LTD necks are thicker from fingerboard to back than ESP, but their website say they both have the Thin-U profile. also, do stationary bridges, especially string-thru style, have more sustain than OFRs?
yeah, thru body stringing has alot more sustain then a FR or OFR.

Theres nothin wrong with using a good LTD guitar man. but i guess there will be some logos on ebay if you really need to
I want you vincent745!

member #5 of the Les Paul owners club, pm Waterboy799 to join
Quote by The Casualty
Why would you do that? LTDs can be just as good, though most don't compare.

that's exactly why i'd do that. hahahahaha

btw, if you like slayer then watch out for DOOMSDAY X by MALEVOLENT CREATION!!! they are back with the original line up, with brett hoffman back in vocal duties. he is catagorically, unconditionally, quantifiably, undisputedly the single best threash-metal... vocalist (for lack of a term for what he does).

and by any means neccessary, procure yourself copies of their first 2 albums Ten Commandments and Retribution
I had do download my copies from a russian site i think called mp3forall. you'll have to google it.
DO IT!!! you will cut off a finger with a spoon if you miss these. DO IT!!! you will cut off a finger with a spoon from Mindlock-induced dementia
Last edited by sethp at Feb 12, 2007,
Why'd you wanna cover the LTD logo with an ESP logo? Just to show off? If you want to impress people it's much more impressive to be able to make a lower-budget guitar sound good than a top of the line guitar. And remember, you can call a fork a spoon but it's still most definatly a fork.
Washburn X50 PROFE
Dean Custom 450
Morley PWA Pro Series Wah
Big Muff Rams head
Zoom G2
Ibanez Phase Tone
Randall RG75 G3

Tales of Ale: http://www.talesofale.com
Quote by Dardarian
... And remember, you can call a fork a spoon but it's still most definatly a fork.

there is no spoon.
Quote by sethp
btw, if you like slayer then watch out for DOOMSDAY X by MALEVOLENT CREATION!!! they are back with the original line up, with brett hoffman back in vocal duties. he is catagorically, unconditionally, quantifiably, undisputedly the single best threash-metal... vocalist (for lack of a term for what he does).

and by any means neccessary, procure yourself copies of their first 2 albums Ten Commandments and Retribution
I had do download my copies from a russian site i think called mp3forall. you'll have to google it.
DO IT!!! you will cut off a finger with a spoon if you miss these. DO IT!!! you will cut off a finger with a spoon from Mindlock-induced dementia

What. The. Hell.

TS there's really no point in sticking an ESP decal on, it's still not incredibly hard to tell an ESP from an LTD. Plus, the sticker won't make it play any better and you'll look like a mug for pretending to have an ESP.
Quote by Qazxs
I was so glad when my cat got spayed. Everytime I was near her she meowed and bent over wanting me to stick it in her. Really gross.
Quote by pity tha' foo'
What. The. Hell.

TS there's really no point in sticking an ESP decal on, it's still not incredibly hard to tell an ESP from an LTD. Plus, the sticker won't make it play any better and you'll look like a mug for pretending to have an ESP.

well, its not like i'm getting either an Ltd, much less an ESP any time soon, if ever. so, kind of a stOOpid post with which to begin.
That's bloody poseur-ish. It's like putting a bunch of aftermarket ricer stickers all over your Honda when it's actually just all stock.

I own an LTD, and I sure as hell wouldn't pay 8 times more for an ESP. Also, you better plan on replacing that 12th fret model number inlay with an "ESP" inlay, because anyone who's gonna call shenanigans on you will definitely check that.

It's your call, but anyone who tries to pass off something as something it's not is pretty lame.