Page 1 of 3
lol i know, those crazy yanks :p.

i notice how americans aviod threads with stuff like this in...

Earlier in the programme, when they bought their cars, they were warned about not going past 72nd st cos they will be shot... then the guy at one of the car dealerships pulled a gun out of his arse pocket and showed them. He also had a rifle with a telescopic sight on it...
Main Gear:

Santiago S3 Spanish Classical
PRS CE22 Mahogany
Mesa/Boogie F-50 combo w/ G12K-100
Teese RMC Wizard Wah
Rothwell Switchblade
Ibanez FL-9
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus V2
EHX SMMwH
Jeez. That went on youtube quick.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Narrowmindedness ftw... it just gets worse and worse...

fcuking morons, if someone started throwing rocks at me for having a such horryfying opinion like "nascar sucks" I'd hit them with a rake, repeatedly.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Its like God, on youtube.
That was a rare post..

My band on:myspace facebook UG
Leeds '07 '08 '09!
I don't know the answer, or have anything funny to say, but dude that is one sweet Bulbasaur avatar
that looked fun
originally posted by Shoestick
Holy hell, that is the primest example of a rambling idiot trying to sound intelligent Ive ever seen, and I just sat through four years of Bush!
Top Gear last night was one of the funniest things I've ever seen in my life.

It was simply epic.
Terms and Conditions apply.
F*** knew I missed something last night. They repeat it in the week right?
That was so overblown, it's not even funny.

The only thing I learned from this video is that these guys are pansies. They think they have balls by painting stupid things like that on their trucks, and then run away when asked about it.

Another thing I learned is that dude doesn't know how to drive in the rain.

If you believe this is what America is like, you're really an idiot.
"If you're going to try, go all the way. Otherwise don't even start..."
Charles Bukowski
Man that country has got an abnormal number of freeks in it, especially in the south
if you can't be a good example
be a bad warning

Quote by aequitasveritas
lol, so i got a boner this one time and i was watching tv, so i decided to hump the little crack between the two cushions of the couch. yeah.

www.free-game-downloads.mosw.com
its not ****ing americans, its ****ing rednecks
Last.fm
My Recordnerd
Myspace

Quote by Crazy
okay. have fun. 1,567,584,586th time I've heard that in the pit

Quote by c0ld_3mphasis05
Not even that many people exist on this planet.

LOL
Quote by BreakingBnj

The only thing I learned from this video is that these guys are pansies. They think they have balls by painting stupid things like that on their trucks, and then run away when asked about it.

Hit a nerve, did it?
And that Ladies and Gentlmen is why America has the highest population of Morons that can't take jokes.

EDIT:
Quote by BreakingBnj

I thought thats what Americans were like anyway?

Those guys would have seriously hurt them. I doubt anyone would have stood up to them, unless they had a lead pole. But seeing as the British public have common sense (unlike the idiots presented here) that would not have happened. If a mob of Enlgish people were throwing rocks at you and delibaratley wanting to hurt you, you would run too. Pansy.

His windscreen wipers were not working properly, as expalined din the video. Hence he could not see or drive due to the conditions.

No. Thats just what most of America is like
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Goats are like mushrooms.
When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.
Last edited by Demonbreed at Feb 12, 2007,
Quote by BreakingBnj

They did it to each others cars, in an attempt to get each other shot or arrested. But they thought maybe people might have a sense of humour.
Quote by BreakingBnj

1) If you're calling a guy that survived a car crash of around 300 mph a pansy, then there must be something very wrong with you.
2) They do have balls doing that. If you were confronted with a bunch of moronic rednecks throwing rocks then you'd run... unless you have something very wrong with you.
3) Jeremy Clarkson is one of the best drivers not competing in professional racing. The fact he was driving a piece of shit American car with shite windscreen wipers in the middle of a thunderstorm is obsolete. That would be beyond anyon'es control in those circumstances.
No, I think the whole idea of the thing was funny. It's a funny concept, but they really just blew it out of proportion.

You can't tell me that they felt that much fear for maybe getting their asses kicked. There's no way that the way the video was as epic as it was over-dramatized. Come on, seriously, it wasn't that scary the way they put it off to be.

"Rednecks" are a VAST MINORITY of our country, believe it or not... A lot of people on this site are just way too stereotypical to realize that.
"If you're going to try, go all the way. Otherwise don't even start..."
Charles Bukowski
Quote by MoshMaster101
1) If you're calling a guy that survived a car crash of around 300 mph a pansy, then there must be something very wrong with you.
2) They do have balls doing that. If you were confronted with a bunch of moronic rednecks throwing rocks then you'd run... unless you have something very wrong with you.
3) Jeremy Clarkson is one of the best drivers not competing in professional racing. The fact he was driving a piece of shit American car with shite windscreen wipers in the middle of a thunderstorm is obsolete. That would be beyond anyon'es control in those circumstances.

not to mention he only paid $800 for it.
Quote by BreakingBnj

No, they just about nailed it.

But then again, I live in Tennessee
f*cking americans....the problem with jokes against americans is?

they cant do anything without putting their noses in, and if something displeases them, they either declare war, threaten to nuke, or in this case, throw stones at it.

gurrrr...no offence to any americans out there, i just hate your leader for making our prime minister his **** monkey
Quote by Slinov
f*cking americans....the problem with jokes against americans is?

they cant do anything without putting their noses in, and if something displeases them, they either declare war, threaten to nuke, or in this case, throw stones at it.

gurrrr...no offence to any americans out there, i just hate your leader for making our prime minister his **** monkey

Just a quick question, aside from Iraq, what are your reasons for hating Bush?
Quote by BreakingBnj
No, I think the whole idea of the thing was funny. It's a funny concept, but they really just blew it out of proportion.

You can't tell me that they felt that much fear for maybe getting their asses kicked. There's no way that the way the video was as epic as it was over-dramatized. Come on, seriously, it wasn't that scary the way they put it off to be.

"Rednecks" are a VAST MINORITY of our country, believe it or not... A lot of people on this site are just way too stereotypical to realize that.

Again, if you would stand there and be beaten up and pelted by rednecks, then be my guest. Your ego is obviously so big you can take on an entire gang and not feel nervous.
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Goats are like mushrooms.
When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.
Quote by cagnius

Being responsable for the deaths of over 50000 civilians isn't enough? Well, you have his stance (and Blair's) on Saddam Hussein's execution, his continuing support with the Israelis, his fundamental Christian views...
Quote by BreakingBnj

They also had the crew and equipment to think about. Imagine having your head kicked in by some uneducated klutz just because your bosses were joking around.
Quote by mulletman500
Being responsable for the deaths of over 50000 civilians isn't enough? Well, you have his stance (and Blair's) on Saddam Hussein's execution, his continuing support with the Israelis, his fundamental Christian views...

...the fact he's got the mental capacity of a turkey and is still in charge of the most powerful nation in the world...

Global warming?
That was a rare post..

My band on:myspace facebook UG
Leeds '07 '08 '09!
I don't know the answer, or have anything funny to say, but dude that is one sweet Bulbasaur avatar
Quote by mulletman500

I wasn't aware that he was personally responsible.

This isn't the thread to discuss this (see the political thread) but if you say that Iraq was a peaceful nation where Human Rights were recognised and mass murder and torture didn't happen, where the Allies came and turned this utopia into the wasteland that it is today, you're very much oblivious to Iraq's political history.

Don't include Blair in Bush's stance on the execution. The UK is vehmently opposed to the Death Penalty.
That whole episode was immense.

Edit: Clarkson: "They have an irony deficiency"
« »
Last edited by Burpin'Worm at Feb 12, 2007,
"Home of the free", my ass. I'm certainly glad I'm Canadian. I've yet to meet an extremist (in Canada) in the political spectrum that actually is willing to attack someone who shares views opposite to his or her own.
wow, that was quck on youtube....

That show was aired just yesterday at 8pm....!!! It was one of the best topgear show's too!! crazy whacky americas!!!!!
Quote by FretboardToAsh
anyone got a link to the whole episode? it was hilarious

I just posted this in the other thread about it:
Quote by Burpin'Worm
The episode:

Parts, 1, 2, 3, 4, 4.5, 5, 6, 7

Yes I am awesome for finding it.

« »
Page 1 of 3