Hello,
I have doubts on what is the best sequence to plug my gear together.

I use a Peavey Bandit 112 Amp (it has an effects loop)

Currently I want to plug a jim dunlop crybaby, a boss MT-2 pedal, and the boss ME-50 effects pedalboard.

My current setup is:
Guitar -> Boss MT-2 -> Boss ME-50 -> Wah -> Amp

Is it correct? Should I plug anyting to the effects plug?

What is your opinion? I've been using only the MT-2, and the other two were bought recently, so I'm not used to having so many pedals pluged-in together

Thanks in advance
I (and many other people) always put the wah first, before the other effects.

I must say though that the effects you have are all quite crap (assuming you have the cheapest crybaby, the GCB-95), so it will not sound good no matter what order you put them in.
That oder is fine, except that the wah goes first in the chain, as a general rule of thumb.
Quote by Qazxs
I was so glad when my cat got spayed. Everytime I was near her she meowed and bent over wanting me to stick it in her. Really gross.
the wah doest have to go first, i put mine after my distortion, it depends on what sound youre going for.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Heh. I put my wah in the effects loop. I find it gives it the most vocal variation.
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by mr_hankey
I (and many other people) always put the wah first, before the other effects.

I must say though that the effects you have are all quite crap (assuming you have the cheapest crybaby, the GCB-95), so it will not sound good no matter what order you put them in.

Thats real cool...guy asks for advice and your telling him his gear is crappy. Loser.
Put the wah closest to the guitar and you'll be fine. You could also toss in the loop (assuming there is one) and experiment. You make like different sounds that moving your effects around produces.
Quote by demea
Thats real cool...guy asks for advice and your telling him his gear is crappy. Loser.

Hey, I don't like sugarcoating stuff, and a comment like that may actually be useful for the guy (when he starts wondering why his tone is so bad). Besides, this forum is all about opinions, which also gives me the right to call you a tosser.

Have a nice day!
Thanks for all the replies so far.

I love to play guitar, but nowadays don't have much time or money to spend on better equipment.
All my pedals were bought on auctions, and are very good for the price I paid for them actually

Now I wonder, what advantage do I get on putting a pedal on the effects loop?

Thanks
Some effects just sound better after the signal has been "colored" by the preamp, or sound muddy if you put them into effect before you, say, use your amp's distortion. Also, a signal coming from a preamp will generally have more power than a signal coming from a guitar. Do this:

First, try Guitar --> Wah --> Amp

Then try Guitar --> Amp --> Wah in fx loop --> back to Amp

See how different they sound.
Hi, I'm Peter