http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=013&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=230090865197&rd=1&rd=1

i really like a maple neck for a strat, but i really like the tele headstock, but would this fit in a Crafter Strat? i have measured the neck pocket and it's roughly 55-57 mm, would this neck fit in ok?
Archbishop of Zeppelinism...

Quote by Beakwithteeth
Get him into blues. Lyrical depth-not so much. But it is groovy and it is black people's music so if he doesn't enjoy then he is not a true black person.

all standard fender necks will fit into standard fender bodies...so if its a copy of a fender neck, it will fit into your official/copy body.

not all necks fit perfectly though in looks, but they all do the job
Yes Sempri is right, it wont fit exactly, there will be a gap in the middle, The telecaster heel is more "squarish" while the Stratocaster heel is "rounded", you can probably get a custom neck at warmoth though that will have a tele headstock and a stratocaster heel.
Quote by Thewongster
Yes Sempri is right, it wont fit exactly, there will be a gap in the middle, The telecaster heel is more "squarish" while the Stratocaster heel is "rounded", you can probably get a custom neck at warmoth though that will have a tele headstock and a stratocaster heel.

yea, only thing is, you'll spend like 300 bucks on it, i suppose you can just shim it though, get some nice hardwood shims and fill the gap so the strings' tension is pulling against the body and not the bolts so much..
Actually its not bad, for a maple with rosewood fingerboard strat neck it will cost $157 + shipping. Isnt that like average for a good neck off ebay? A good neck as in the non mighty mite ones. Anyways is there a hidden fee im missing?
Quote by Thewongster
Actually its not bad, for a maple with rosewood fingerboard strat neck it will cost $157 + shipping. Isnt that like average for a good neck off ebay? A good neck as in the non mighty mite ones. Anyways is there a hidden fee im missing?

im pretty sure they want extra for putting a tele headstock on a strat neck, they prettymuch charge for everything, i just remember looking to get a strat neck made for my Schecter and they wanted like 300 bucks before i was done, either way, they're pretty expensive.
Ok sorry for jacking your thread, but do you think I can get a Telecaster neck Maple/Maple, no nut included, no finish on it, tele heel for about $157 US?
Thewongster: Next time, use your own thread. http://www.warmoth.com/customerservice/orderforms/order42.asp Here is the Warmoth order form, specify that you need it to fit a Tele heel.

I-AM-NOT-GOD: Use the link above, but specify that you want it to go on a Strat.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
Quote by Thewongster
Ok sorry for jacking your thread, but do you think I can get a Telecaster neck Maple/Maple, no nut included, no finish on it, tele heel for about $157 US?

probably, 157$ is a decent budget, probably not from warmoth though, maybe from somewhere else though, although im not sure where
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club