Page 1 of 4
To preach the word of god...
They were promptly subjected to Slayer - Cult at an extremely loud volume

I don't think they'll be back
Dave Mustain has wrote some of the most amazing solos...
That he can't actually play!
Good for you.

I can't feel any sympathy for people who gets shunned when they come to your door to teach you you're wrong and they're right like that.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
It must be special day today.

I walked past some earlier today.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

haha, whenever they come to my house i tell them i'm going to get my bible and come back with the anarchist's cookbook.

I doubt they were Christians. They don't tend to go door to door. Most likely Jehovahs Witnesses.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by Cecil Gonzales

Not very impressive to be honest, come back when you've thrown a hot bucket of tar over there heads.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Were they Jehovahs Withnesses? I've never had plain old Christians come to my door. Well...actually I did once. I think they were Baptists.
My Gear:
Epiphone PR-100 Acoustic
Agile AL-2000 Silverburst Electric
Behringer V-Tone 15W Amp

Check out my friend's Music blog by clicking here!
Quote by fronkpies
Not very impressive to be honest, come back when you've thrown a hot bucket of tar over there heads.

However, it would be better if you did it over their heads.

Quote by Rankles
I doubt they were Christians. They don't tend to go door to door. Most likely Jehovahs Witnesses.

I ****ing hate Jehovahs Witnesses....

Edit : Fronkpies just got owned
Quote by Rankles

When I lived in CT, a group from a local Baptist church went door-to-door to tell people about their new church and invite them to worship. I talked to those people for about an hour. That was mildly interesting. Then there were the Mormons. I love insulting people's intelligence without them knowing it.
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by JamieB
However, it would be better if you did it over their heads.

Took me quite literally 30 seconds to get that.

You old grammar nazi you

EDIT:
Quote by Rockwolf
Edit : Fronkpies just got owned

Yes I did
^ Same here. I really dislike anyone who goes door to door to "convert" people. I'm a Christian and everything, but I don't believe in converting people.
My Gear:
Epiphone PR-100 Acoustic
Behringer V-Tone 15W Amp

Quote by Rankles

Don't think they were Jehovas, they normally try and give you stuff to read. These guys said they were messiahs or something. Don't really remember I was too busy laughing.
Anyway apparantly I'm going to hell. Good thing Boots did that 2 for 1 promo on SPF30 last year!
Quote by Dirk Gently
When I lived in CT, a group from a local Baptist church went door-to-door to tell people about their new church and invite them to worship. I talked to those people for about an hour. That was mildly interesting. Then there were the Mormons. I love insulting people's intelligence without them knowing it.

Mormons are wackjobs.

"Have a wife?"

"Yes."

"Want another? These Gold plates from the angels say it's all good."
Where i come from no religious fanatics come from door to door and try to brainwash you to buy there books, or believe in god or whatever they're upto
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Quote by fronkpies

You old grammar nazi you

EDIT:

Yes I did

_
_|_|
| |_

Spaces ftl.

Quote by chocolatguitar
Mormons are wackjobs.

"Have a wife?"

"Yes."

"Want another? These Gold plates from the angels say it's all good."

^ Yeah, the gold tablet thing was hilarious. "So...you have these gold tablets now?" "No...God brought them back to Heaven, but we're sure Joseph Smith remembered everything."

I did get a free copy of the Book of Mormon out of them, though. That was interesting. I have several different religious texts.
Hi, I'm Peter
Last edited by Dirk Gently at Feb 12, 2007,
They came to our house once.. My mom told them that she'll probably go to hell, because she doesn't believe in God. They just stood there with their mouths open, one woman almost got a heart attack .
[Light]
Well, the funniest thing was the two kids had name tags on that said "Elder Bob" and "Elder Steve" or whatever. They were at least 2 or 3 years younger than I was at the time, and I was 24. Do they only expect to live to be 30?
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by Dirk Gently
^ Yeah, the gold tablet thing was hilarious. "So...you have these gold tablets now?" "No...God brought them back to Heaven, but we're sure Joseph Smith remembered everthing."

I did get a free copy of the Book of Mormon out of them, though. That was interesting. I have several different religious texts.

yeah, and i'm sure it makes sense for god to put gold religious tablets in the U.S....

Quote by Cecil Gonzales
Don't think they were Jehovas, they normally try and give you stuff to read. These guys said they were messiahs or something. Don't really remember I was too busy laughing.
Anyway apparantly I'm going to hell. Good thing Boots did that 2 for 1 promo on SPF30 last year!

Messiahs? Hmm, based on that, I'd say they were probably a cult. No mainstream branch of Christianity would send people door to door claiming that.

Anyway, it is pretty fun to string them along when they do come door to door. Kinda like the telemarketers who call.
My Gear:
Epiphone PR-100 Acoustic
Behringer V-Tone 15W Amp

Well, my question is, if Jehovah's Witnesses believe that literally only 144,000 will be saved, why the hell are they advertising? Wouldn't you keep it a secret? There are 5 billion people on this planet; I don't know about you, but I'd want to keep my odds of being one of the 144,000 a little better than 0.00288%
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by Dirk Gently
Well, my question is, if Jehovah's Witnesses believe that literally only 144,000 will be saved, why the hell are they advertising? Wouldn't you keep it a secret? There are 5 billion people on this planet; I don't know about you, but I'd want to keep my odds of being one of the 144,000 a little better than 0.00288%

dirk, there's 6.5 billion people on the earth.

i think it's better to be an agnostic then to follow a religion that is somewhat contradictory in itself.
Maybe they said messengers not messiahs; I wasn't paying that much attention.
Thing is I am actually an ordained minister with some church in America. My friend and I did it last year over the internet for a laugh. It would have been cool to shove that in their faces if I'd of remembered.
That's what they believe? Jeez, that's crazy.

Quote by Cecil Gonzalez
Maybe they said messengers not messiahs; I wasn't paying that much attention.
Thing is I am actually an ordained minister with some church in America. My friend and I did it last year over the internet for a laugh. It would have been cool to shove that in their faces if I'd of remembered.

Messengers is more believable. Probably just some ultra-religious group.
My Gear:
Epiphone PR-100 Acoustic
Behringer V-Tone 15W Amp

Quote by fronkpies

You old grammar nazi you

EDIT:

Yes I did

It's ok bro...Have a big manly hug
Quote by Cecil Gonzales
To preach the word of god...

I don't think they'll be back

THATS THE SPIRIT !!

\m/
FEAR FACTORY !!!! \m/
seriously all religions contradict themselves, and good job for playin some slayer, some of them need to hear some music
Quote by stayalive#55
seriously all religions contradict themselves, and good job for playin some slayer, some of them need to hear some music

Especially the ones who think all rock music is from the Devil.
My Gear:
Epiphone PR-100 Acoustic
Behringer V-Tone 15W Amp

Dziekuje
lol, Jehovah's witnesses. I have one of their churches on my block. Lets just say after an "Incident" about 5 months ago, they have been skipping my house when they distribute their pamphlets.
Quote by DaveGilmour1189
lol, Jehovah's witnesses. I have one of their churches on my block. Lets just say after an "Incident" about 5 months ago, they have been skipping my house when they distribute their pamphlets.

Did they see your small penis as your were getting your mail naked one morning?
We used to get them(Jehovah Witnesses) a few times a year. Now we get them like once. And we're always like "go away, we don't want any". I think next time I'll actually answer the door and do something.
My Gear:
Epiphone PR-100 Acoustic
Behringer V-Tone 15W Amp

Like I said I don't think they were jehova's. There's a JW family that lives round the corner so I think by now they know better than to knock on my door.
Quote by fronkpies
Did they see your small penis as your were getting your mail naked one morning?

I opened the door, told them to go away. And then when they walked across my lawn, i turned the sprinklers on them.

Theres a few other things, but my lawyer has advised me not to discuss such things with anyone.
say your from norway and sold your soul to the devil and invite them round to a cross buring that should get rid of them and blast theem with some slayer
Once I had some Jehovah's Witnesses come around my apartment complex knocking on people's doors. When they got to mine I told them that the God I believe in doesn't like it when you go around trying to shove your beliefs down other people's throats. Then I shut the door in their face.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Quote by questionmarc
say your from norway and sold your soul to the devil and invite them round to a cross buring that should get rid of them and blast theem with some slayer

I used to know a German guy who was into all that Norwegian death metal and church burning and stuff. He's in prison now coz he tried to sacrfice a cow on a local farm LOL
To me those guys are just as brainwashed and nuts as christians and other religious fanatics.
Quote by Cecil Gonzales
I used to know a German guy who was into all that Norwegian death metal and church burning and stuff. He's in prison now coz he tried to sacrfice a cow on a local farm LOL

He must have had trouble finding a virgin.
Page 1 of 4