does anyone else do this, it really makes you feel good about yourself :P
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Originaly posted by Gummy Balls: I like watching people getting owned. Like this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7wVldoikHs

^lmfao
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
Not noobs in guitar (theyre few in number and most of them are talented and i just dont bother if they suck neither do i flame them away like most people)
Quote by RHCP94
Green Day should be so proud that there band is better than a bunch of 16 year olds.................medals anyone?

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
Gotta love ticked off metal heads.

JAMMER-91

Hare Krishna
yeah i like watching people get owned too....but the funnyest are the people who try to give you a guitar lesson....and they suck at guitar and ar teaching....
Na, I'm not pathetic enough to watch a struggling musician, just to make myself feel better about how I can play guitar. Maybe it's just me though.
Somethimes i like to watch someone who is a n00b - but i always like to watch people really good - taht motivates me to practice harder
FEAR FACTORY !!!! \m/
Quote by The Jew
yeah i like watching people get owned too....but the funnyest are the people who try to give you a guitar lesson....and they suck at guitar and ar teaching....

*sniff sniff* Does anyone else smell Dragonforce?
Quote by terryguitar
GROW UP WE DONT NEED 2 CHEAT WHEN OUR KIDS ARE BEAUTIFUL

Quote by blynd_snyper
Ummm, petrol? Nip down to your local petrol station, buy a litre of the stuff and soak your balls in it, light them up and start playing with them.
Quote by alexlemon2
^ You try playing a Dragonforce solo perfectly.

Even Herman Li can't!
Member of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last.fm
Not usually, I usually try to watch people better than me and try to learn from them...

But then if I can't play what they do I turn emo

So, yes, I have done that before.
I think there should be a thread where people post videos of the most pathetic attempts at guitar from youtube. It would save space that would be taken up by individual threads about, "omg lolz at teh n00b he is teh suxorz!!11" It could be called youn00b (incredibly witty parody of the youtube name, deadly, I know...)
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
Quote by ultradogfromhel
instead of watching somebody play poorly to boost your ego, why dont you actually practice guitar or something like that....

You crazy nugget!
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
I know I'm good and I also know that theyre probably not. therefore, there is no need to fill up my day watching something so pointless.

MUSE

Enough said...