ok, big thing here.

i wanted to know if i could possibly combing to pedals. my big muff and wah to be exact, as to press one button, to turn both on. how do i do this? would it require a pedal? building? special tool? equipment? thanks!
holy crap that's what i was thinking.

very funny.

Arlabester, u are the Threadmaster.
sorry, no clue how u would connect pedals without modding them.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
You'd have picked nicer shoes though...
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
something with heels im sure.

maybe a power supply to the pedals, independant of the board.
but one is a wah. so u would want ur foot there. :/
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Quote by jj1565
something with heels im sure.

maybe a power supply to the pedals, independant of the board.
but one is a wah. so u would want ur foot there. :/

well i turn it on just for the treble boost.
Gah. You'll want a pedal looper. Something like this (though that's a dual looper).
Edit: the Boss LS-2 would work as well.

Basically a pedal with input, output, send and return jacks. You'll plug your wah and fuzz between the send and return, turn them both on, and then use the looper itself to switch them in and out of the signal path.
Last edited by indrek13 at Feb 12, 2007,
^looks good, if ur not planning on moving the wah as u turn it on. but the reviews on that brand look a little so-so.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62

I tried this once, I got a remote control and some blue tac, and blue tac'ed the control onto the 2 pedals.
Then stepped down on it and they both turned on at the same time.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
you could use a midi switcher like a gig-rig.. But that'll get pricey.

For sale: Early 1985 Ibanez AH10 (Allan Holdsworth signature model) PM for details
Grow an extra leg?
Can't be that hard.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Grow an extra leg?
Can't be that hard.

Not necessary with my handy multi-shoe device! It's fully adjustable so the distance between shoes can be customised to your exact needs, and it's modular, so you can simply add more shoes as your pedalboard grows!
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc

since i have a pretty large foot, i just put boss style pedals near each other, so when i press one, i press the other one near it too.

doesnt work with the exh tho
Hire midgets to run the pedals for you......
My Gear:

Jackson RR3 Pro
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Fender CD140 Acoustic/Electric
Line 5 HD500 effects unit
Marshall MA100

"Grunge was invented for people who can't play solos"
John Squier had a smackhead to do that for him in the Stone Roses!
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc

i got mine custom made just for me
came with 2 loops, 1 booster loop and 1 tuner output

its a no name pedal made by this guy i know, so its pretty cheap @ $170. Only gripe is there's 3 stomp buttons placed on a bread-sized box, so you can end up stepping on the wrong one at times.

after i got my tube amps, i stopped using a lot of effects and distortion pedals and all

try looking for local pedal makers if possible and ask them if they can make one suited for you.
Peavey 5150, LTD EX400BD, tubescreamer, and a whole lotta fingers
There are pedals that do this. A particularly good one is the Toadworks Enveloope. It has additional controls so you can set it to gradually change between effects depending on how loud the output of the guitar is. For example, you could set it up so that each note or chord becomes more distorted as it fades away.
Ooh, intriguing. I'll have to check that out, from your description it promises some interesting effects. Have you used it yourself?
No I haven't - at the moment I can't afford one but it's on the list of things I want to get when some more cash comes in!

Actually looking at the ToadWords website it looks like their Roundabout is exactly what the threadstarter wanted (it's basically two loops that you can switch in or out of your circuit, so it doesn't have the filter stuff of the Enveloope)
Last edited by smb at Feb 12, 2007,
You could wire in a basic 2 knob fuzz face in there easily. You could also use trim pots if you don't want to drill holes in your wah for the volume and fuzz. On a piece of stripboard one can be made smaller than 1 1/2" x 3/4"... a little bigger with trim pots.

Otherwise I don't think it can be done without fabricating/buying another enclosure... the BMP's circuit boards a pretty big from what I've seen, and probably can't fit inside a wah.
Hai UG!