Has anyone heard the quite frankly atrocious Comic Relief single for this year?
Here is a link:
Crap
I know it is for charity, but some things are inexcusable.
Member of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last.fm
Quote by thellamaking
at least it's for a good cause

But thats the thing - I can't see why anyone would buy it!
Surely everyone already has some version of it.

Last.fm
It does suck but at least there's some eye candy. Chairty singles usually tend to be soppy ballads by gay boy bands.
Dave Mustain has wrote some of the most amazing solos...
That he can't actually play!
Quote by abs_n91
I remember it was absolute shite, but I can't remember the song...someone remind me, then I can bitch about it

Click the link.

Last.fm
jeezus your all mad, this is a great take on walk this way, and besides the sugababes are the at the top of the current day mainstream pop ladder, they've got f'in harmony.
Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM Dorkus Malorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.

Please, crit my song!
Vision at the Stairs
Yes, walk this way. Terrible, terrible. Makes me wanna die. NOW.

Well, the only thing that stops me from killing myself when hearing this is that it's for charity. Besides that, it's definately the one I'll listen f I ever try to kill myself
Quote by alexlemon2
Poor Les Paul... 1:08

+1

That biatch would be getting a slap if she did that to my guitar!
They do seem to have misssed the whole concept behind the original but to be honest though I always fought the original was pretty lame anyway.
That's one of the main problems, no-one can say anything against it because it's for charity...Well I say GUAAARRR!!! to it and bid you all a good day.

Hmmph...
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
Compared to the original of course its gonna be bad...but compared to the average charity song its ok.
because i said so.
i love the fact they are singing in a different key from the guitar riff. It makes the crap even crappier. The original version was alright, this one is more than shite. Its chronic Diahroea.

Well, i suppose its going to charity, though the charity deserves a better song.
X

"Just wait till tomorrow
I guess that's what they all say
Just before they fall apart"
It's like the producer came into work with a hangover and couldn't be arsed so he dug out his 101 karaoke backing tracks CD and dubbed so vocals over it quickly.
Quote by Cecil Gonzales
It's like the producer came into work with a hangover and couldn't be arsed so he dug out his 101 karaoke backing tracks CD and dubbed so vocals over it quickly.

Probably...

I remember you, Cecil Gonzales...
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
Quote by alliwant
Probably...

I remember you, Cecil Gonzales...

Remember me in what way?