I duno whether this is meant to be posted in here but al give it a shot.
at the moment i have an Ibanez S470 it has an okay trem on it and gives me a nice whammy to play around with
I think theres a problem though, when i do get a nice harmonic maybe NH 3rd fret of G and pull up on the whammy bar it just fades out really quick and sounds horrible.
but what i'm aiming for is that
really really high pitched sound that dimebag was able to make with his,
was that something to do with model of his trem or can it be done on most floating trem guitars?
Thanks
Terry
Quote by metal Lover
The thought of you humping her limp body is hilarious.

Last edited by Tezza_Larks at Feb 12, 2007,
I have the same guitar and problem, I think I am being subconsciously careful with my bar and maybe you are doing the same. You really do need to dive it and yank it hard. Do the dive before you touch the harmonic. The 5th always sounds great with mine but the 3rd = pain in the arse.
I use the 3rd fret harmonic usually. Oh and by the way, your trem isn't "okay", its one of the best trems out there, even rivaling the OFR itself. My advice, get some good gain and do a dive bomb and when you are at the bottom of the dive, hammer-on and pull-off of the 2nd fret of the G string and lightly touch your finger just past the 3rd fret. If done right, then when you bring the bar back up, you will hear a high-pitched harmonic.
Guitars
Agile 3100 CSB
ESP MH400 w/ Trem-Setter
Epi G-310
Applause Acoustic

Amps
1968 Fender Vibrochamp - Great amp, only $100 fixxer-upper
Line 6 Spider II

REMEMBER, ALL TONE IS SUBJECTIVE!
try aritficail harmonics???????

TERRYS GAY
best signature ever
*reported*

ridiculous necropost
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com