Welcome to the EHF (Emo Hater's Forum) where we discuss why bands like My Chemical Romance r so gay! And we discuss why every other kind of rock has that little thing that makes it better..... and personally i think that little thing is that they aint gay....
That's great.

*reported*
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
threadstarter, you don't seem very nice
Johnny wishes he was famous
spends his time alone in the basement
with Lennon and Cobain and
a guitar and a stereo.
yeah uh...this forums used for useful topics on guitar and stuff,not to show you don't like something.The world is full of hate already and we couldn't give a **** about your little whiny post. if your here to stir up shit,go to bebo where you belong
Waheyy Boy!
Homophobic, prejudice...etc. MCR aren't even emo.

Oh, and I like how your name has white in it. Implying a better world for us all, are you Jimi?

Reported
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammit i'm not emo for 100%, i like emo bands and sometimes may cloth a bit like an emo...but hey, whats so wrong about them? don't think they try to bomb away all rockfans.... and what kind of behaviour is that? you join, and one day later you start with a shit like this...go to the edge and shame yourself :P think this thread should be close,d there's nothing about guitar in it i think, and i don't think we need rassistic threads here...rassist against homophobics and emo.... damn i hate rassists more than everything else!!
You only live once, so give a **** and HAVE FUN!!!

Equipment:
Fender Fat Strat HSS
Les Paul Replica
Fender Frontman FM210R with 65watts
Boss DS-1
Korg AX3G Multieffect-Pedal
lol My Chemical Romance isn't really that emo... If at all. They more like a punkish alternative rock band...
[img]http://myspace-774.vo.llnwd.net/00952/47/76/952176774_l.jpg[/img]
That's me, bitch!
Quote by DownInAHole.
Do you really think it's necessary to report someone who's been a member a day? That's not cool.

maybe you're just an idiot.

and he is too.
Emos? The real problem is all the jazzs!
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet
theres a new one of these every day.
Quote by Charlatan_001
Uh-oh. People might mistake you for a homosexual if you buy a purple pedal.

Quote by Shredlet
You own an Rg2570E and you live in Australia I to you sir!
Quote by IsThereLoveInSp
Emos? The real problem is all the jazzs!

Yeah! ****in Jimmy Hendrix and heavy metal evolving from it! What a horrible form of music!
That's me, bitch!
Umm rock comes from jazz. It's a problem but guess what? So is Emo music. It really has no meaning and most people who listen to it are girls who don't even know what the songs are about. Take Hinder for example. Lips of an Angel is about cheating on his girlfriend with his ex, and most girls say it's a sweet song.
You know, this is ridiculous. I don't think anyone has the right to say a genre of music sucks, just because it isn't their taste in music. Another thing, emo isn't gay. I don't think I have ever seen emo having sexual relations with other genres of the same gender. Maybe, it's just me. Just a tip for ya, bud. When you want to share your opinion, it's a good idea to express in a civilized, coherent fashion. Not only will people take it seriously, but you won't come off as an ass.
Cause I love feelin' dirty
And I love feelin' cheap
And I love it when you hurt me
So drive those staples deep
if your going to make fun of a genre, please be informed of it, or the outcome will be what you just saw in this thread.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
sooo u like talking shit about people over internet?.....i hope sum pussy emos kick ur ass and cut themselves at same time bcuz u obviously have no life to be on here making urself feel tough
Quote by Kurtsmyhero06
sooo u like talking shit about people over internet?.....i hope sum pussy emos kick ur ass and cut themselves at same time bcuz u obviously have no life to be on here making urself feel tough

Well i hope you die in a horrid plane crash...

yeah...real productive asshole
Member of the SOAD Fan club.

sdrawkcab gnidaer pots

DeviantArt
Quote by BodaciousZac
"Noob can't even kill level 2 boars."
Originally Posted by clincher09
just might be testicular cancer, but I bet you'd give your left nut not to have cancer
Quote by GreenPhantom
Well i hope you die in a horrid plane crash...

yeah...real productive asshole

yea i hope i do it would be kick ass to die that way
Quote by Kurtsmyhero06
yea i hope i do it would be kick ass to die that way

...slighty disturbing and moronic...

but at least you got my point...
Member of the SOAD Fan club.

sdrawkcab gnidaer pots

DeviantArt
Quote by BodaciousZac
"Noob can't even kill level 2 boars."
Originally Posted by clincher09
just might be testicular cancer, but I bet you'd give your left nut not to have cancer
Quote by aznwarlord
Umm rock comes from jazz. It's a problem but guess what? So is Emo music. It really has no meaning and most people who listen to it are girls who don't even know what the songs are about. Take Hinder for example. Lips of an Angel is about cheating on his girlfriend with his ex, and most girls say it's a sweet song.

lol Emo is a sub-genre of punk rock that has strong emotions in it. Emotions are more than just depression, it's also anger and happiness. Lips is a post-grunge song, or Hinder will tell you it's a ROCK song. Either way, it's anything BUT emo.
That's me, bitch!
MCR are not emo.

Anti-emo idiots like you make me want to become an emo so I have a reason to kick your ass. Who cares, seriously?
Quote by Twist of fate
Aliens can invade us. Apparently you've never heard of pearl harbor

surely this will be closed soon

and i dont like emos either, there shite
Quote by akack
We beat you 6-0 you stupid mother ****er.

"Nobody likes an unkempt shrubbery - The monty Python appreciation society"
except none of the bands are emo....

i find the amount of stupidity on this forum disgusting.

"grawrr i hatezz emozz!!"

"grawrr i hatezz ******zz!"

"SHOOPEN DAS VUPPEN"
Although this has been reported, I guess the reporter either didn't send it or the mod needs to be reminded of this thread.

*reported again*

This is lame that this has been up for more than an hour