ok so im 15 and not turnin 16 till sept. and i need a job to finance my guitars and stuff
so wat i was wonderin is

does anyone no of like stores that hire at 15 in nj like heritages or riteaid or anything thanks
my gear:
Schecter Damien 6 w/emg's
gibson sg standard
dean performer e acou/elec
ibanez tone blaster=[
ibanez ts7 tubescreamer
boss ds-1
boss sd-1
dunlop crybaby from hell wah
i'm around the same age and looking for a job too, you can't always count on your parents....

most places will hire you as long as you have a work permit.
Gear
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Ibanez Jump Start
Fender Acoustic
Ibanez Tone Blaster 100 Head
Hartke 412 Cab
Boss Chromatic Tuner Pedal
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez Weaping Demon
i'm around the same age and looking for a job too, you can't always count on your parents....

yea i no i havent been able to relie on my mom ever
i havent got allowance since i was 7 and it was 3 dollars a week!
like im lucky if i get 5 bucks from here a month (except for lunch money) dead serious to
my uncle has his own business and he gives me some construction work to do sometimes but like its not constant and i need constant
my gear:
gibson sg standard
ibanez tone blaster=[
ibanez ts7 tubescreamer
boss ds-1
boss sd-1
Yeah, i got a job in a shop when I way 15, my sister started work when she was 13 although I think it was against the law as she was paid cash in hand
Liberation Minister of the UK Price War Army. PM Felkara to join

Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
You idiot....you set your hair on fire for a dollar.

Did you buy some intelligence afterwards??
yea most places ive asked around said no cause im not 16 they like wont hire me
so im goin to look into like local private owned places who will hire
my gear:
gibson sg standard
ibanez tone blaster=[
ibanez ts7 tubescreamer
boss ds-1
boss sd-1
I am a supervisor at the place I work and no one (I wouldn't either) wants to hire a 15 year old because on average kids of your age group are very immature and don't know how to serve people.

It's best if you can find someone you know who runs a business and get a job from them. It worked for me when I was 15.
am a supervisor at the place I work and no one (I wouldn't either) wants to hire a 15 year old because on average kids of your age group are very immature and don't know how to serve people.

^^ yea i no thats my problem theres such a stereotype of that that i cant get work
because im a mature responsible person and a hard worker but no one will give me a chance
i bet i would be a better worker then an 18 year old at most jobs
my gear:
gibson sg standard
ibanez tone blaster=[
ibanez ts7 tubescreamer
boss ds-1
boss sd-1
If you're so poor... how come you have such nice guitars? lol
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.

Good for you, I'm 18 and still no one will hire me. Can't imagine why though. Oh well, good luck with that.
"2,000,000 NPS Whores" club.
Appreciating the beauty of music so fast it blows puny mortal's faces off.
Bow down to teh Shredzor!
PM La Qotsa if you want to join. No emotion? Pah!
Work at McDonalds.
Sure, it's a shitty job, but it is one of the best things you can have on your resume.
If you're so poor... how come you have such nice guitars? lol

first off never said i was poor
just because my mom doesnt give me money doesnt mean im poor ,she just doesnt believe in that,she thinks i should work for money not just have it handed to me and i think thats right to, i hate spoiled people who get w.e they want
and second the way i got that stuff was savin christmas/bday money and my uncle gives me some work sometimes doing construction like houses and stuff ,but not always because he doesnt always have projects goin on ,so thats y i need a job
my gear:
gibson sg standard
ibanez tone blaster=[
ibanez ts7 tubescreamer
boss ds-1
boss sd-1