Hi my names Brandon I'm 24 and moved to Euless, TX a few years ago.

I started playing guitar seriously about eight months ago. I have a small little studio loft setup in my apartment I jam in all the time. I'm currently taking lessons and love playing almost anything. I've lately been working on a lot of thrash and 80's metal like Metallica, Megadeth, GnR, Poison, and a bunch of other songs.

I'm looking for someone around the area to jam with. I'm getting bored playing by myself all the time. I also have an acoustic I like to mess around with.

Let me know if your around the area and would like to jam.

-B-
Hey I live in texas i don't know if it close to you but i also am into the 80's rock and i play lead guitar but i am not keen on soloing yet but i am good.......i don't know if that helps but jamming sounds fun
Rokken With Dokken!
Quote by Rhoads2000
Hey I live in texas i don't know if it close to you but i also am into the 80's rock and i play lead guitar but i am not keen on soloing yet but i am good.......i don't know if that helps but jamming sounds fun

Ya were do you live?
Ah hey dude I live in Lewisville, about 30 minutes away and play some of the same stuff you do. I'm 16 though if that's a problem. Let me know if we can meet up sometime.
The Walking Dead
Quote by bmschrad
Ya were do you live?

I live in Royse City near rockwall
Rokken With Dokken!
Check your PM's guys, I don't mind traveling a little bit. I just wanna hang out and make some noise. I'm starting to play with a drummer from Keller so I wouldn't maybe mind starting up a little band to mess around.
Gear:
2006 Jackson RR3
2006 Ibanez S520EX
Peavy JSX 120W Head
Roland Cube 30
I am 28, live in euless, tx. Right now I have a Dean ML79, Digitech rp250, and a great set of headphones (LOL!) I am looking to find a few guys that are interested in jamming together possibly on friday saturday or sundays. we can play whatever, dudes, I play some slayer, tool, PANTERA, white zombie, starting to practice some BLS, even some alt. rock as well...even know some social distortion, the vandals, OLD Misfits, and, of course, Van halen, drop me a line email-wise if neone locally wants to jammout!