Pink Floyd
86 9%
Other
244 25%
Voters: 992.
Page 1 of 11
Quote by snowblind190
yeah, if the red hot chili peppers were up ther i would have voted for them too

Well, the Other option is there for a reason....

Gah! I forgot Radiohead! That pile of crap/suckage is all people seem to talk about.
I'm suprised at how many actually good bands are up there. And why is Green Day not up there? They suck and they come out with ONE a little less horrible pop/punk album and everyone loves them
Quote by StratoTele
The punji sticks only work if you use your own feces. Most brand names aren't reliable.

All I gotta do is put on a cool face...
Quote by GLP_Arclite
green day?

they sell records?

exactly
Quote by StratoTele
The punji sticks only work if you use your own feces. Most brand names aren't reliable.

I put bands up there who I hear people constantly talk about, Green Day is generally hated around here.

However, THE OTHER OPTION IS THERE FOR A REASON.
Who chose AC/DC? I will castrate them with a hot spoon! Why are they even up there? I under stand Metallica and all that, but Led Zepplin? The Rolling Stones? C'mon
Quote by StratoTele

AC/DC

Urgh...

edit: ^ It might have something to do with the shittiness of the music.
well, I never really could get into the Beatles, and I was wondering why everyone else was so amazed by them. Seriosly, it didn't seem like they did anything unique as far as instrumentation goes, none of the music really catches my ear.
A lot of those bands are legendary and are a tirade of talent. Led Zeppelin? Pink Floyd? They're not overrated, they kick ass that's why people like them.
LOL
The Beatles in a way simply because there was nothing impressive about their music
it was all the same simple chord changes rock bands were using at the time
I think they are a classic case of being in the right place at the right time

(not that I dislike them at all)
You forgot Creed, too.

The Beatles, I agree, were in the right place at the right time, but they revolutionized the sound of rock and roll. Hence the British invasion. Lyrically? They're geniuses, too. Probably mainly because of the LSD.

And whoever mentioned RHCP, you stink.
wheres shitty metalcore like Norma Jean?

wait, they dont even deserve to be called "core"....

but rthey dont deserve metal either....

shit?
RADIOHEAD

i find their msuic very repetice and boring
Originally posted by jklsadj;sadjfak
well, green day was at woodstock. so they are classic rock! i told you!
Originally posted by Iluvpowerchords
Pfff Gay people are Fags
Quote by Da G Man
RADIOHEAD

i find their msuic very repetice and boring

indeed, i cant really see the attraction to radiohead

same with coldplay, so boring
Quote by GLP_Arclite
indeed, i cant really see the attraction to radiohead

same with coldplay, so boring

You'd have to be smart-assy indie kid to understand. Radiohead owns.
LOL
This is gonna be the biggest flame thread ever.

Pink Floyd is overrated. Don't tell me Syd and them were geniuses. They just liked getting high.

[waits for flow of hate mail]
Quote by GreenDayChris
I drink, and say oi occasionally. but I can't get laid to save my life.

Quote by Symphonic_Chaos
MX4Life you fucking godhaha
Quote by MX4Life
This is gonna be the biggest flame thread ever.

Pink Floyd is overrated. Don't tell me Syd and them were geniuses. They just liked getting high.

[waits for flow of hate mail]

Do you even know anything by Pink Floyd? Sounds to me like you don't.
LOL
How the **** is Zepplin, the Stones, AC/DC, and the Beatles overrated? They ****ing gave birth to the other bands! I say Muse sucks, even for how crappy modern rock is, but I don't think they are rated at all. Shouldn't've voted for them. I think Slayer would be the most overrated. I just can't like heavy metal. Lyrics are a part of music I and would like to understand them. Also, Panic! At the Disco is very overrated, you must add them here. I mean, 3 shitty songs are hits? People can do way better.
in order for a band to be overrated they have to be liked

fallout boy fans dont have opinions, therefore there ARE NO fallout boy fans, therefore they arent overrated, because noone likes them anyway

edit:
Quote by GLP_Arclite
green day?

they sell records?

Yes. Every single one of their albums have gone at least platinum.
Cause I love feelin' dirty
And I love feelin' cheap
And I love it when you hurt me
So drive those staples deep
I'd say The Doors are somewhat overrated.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
I don't know whether to feel flattered or appalled that Muse is on that list
definitely radiohead. wtf is that sh*t?
Decaptivated

Ibanez S370 (all custom)
Mesa Boogie Studio Pre
Fender Champ 25se (used to power Mesa pre)
Custom 2x12 cab w/ Eminence Texas Heats
Quote by FEDS-91
I didn't see Syndrome Of A Down up there. wth?

overratted?
i happen to like them but they arent overratted they dont have that many fans and at least they can jam a lil unlike bands like panic and fall out boy
As I said, I put only bands up there that people around MY area are constantly bitching about, thus why there is no Fall Out Boy, or Panic!.

Muse sucks, and I can't stand them, which is why they're up there. I can't believe I forgot Radiohead either.
Quote by The Casualty
As I said, I put only bands up there that people around MY area are constantly bitching about, thus why there is no Fall Out Boy, or Panic!.

Muse sucks, and I can't stand them, which is why they're up there. I can't believe I forgot Radiohead either.
Oh, so this isn't a thread about bands that are overrated, but rather a thread about bands that "The Casualty"doesn't like.

So, why do Muse suck? Because they dare write music that's not your style?
I think Avenged Sevenfold is a really overrated band....
You will find that some of the most exquisite eyes
Mask the cruelest secrets
A villainess in a goddess disguise
I grew to easily distinguish your lies
Your glossy, sincere smile, always too eager to please
Red Hot Chilli Peppers should defintely be up there, you should swap them for AC/DC
I voted Slayer and Stones but I forgot Zeppelin

Slayer: The singer's lyrics are completely tuneless.....There was no thought put into his singing. I like a few songs but that's it.

Stones:......They just annoy me and they're songs are repeditive

Zeppelin: It's just some guys bitching and complaning about women.....they're like the first stereotypical emos...

and, Pink Floyd: I'm not saying they're overrated but as mentioned...they did like getting high but they made some complex albums while doing so.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls