ok....theres a growing row from the results of the Grammy's...so heres the fallout!...give your opinions on it guys...i happy to see wolfmother do well....not so happy to see Prince not acknowledged....what about you?
SonicYouth1
nah I'm not gonna win
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
As with all these award ceremonies you already know who's going to win in 95% of the categories. They throw in a few surprises every now and then but it's mostly predicable.
Dave Mustain has wrote some of the most amazing solos...
That he can't actually play!
yay prince sucks
My stuff:
ESP LTD KH 202 w/ emg 81's
PEAVEY 5150 II Head
4x12 MESA BOOGIE RECTIFIER CAB

A recent study shows that 92% of all teens have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music.
Quote by ironman shred
yay prince sucks

Your sig.

I rest my case.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
i'm not happy personally that Wolfmother got acknowledged they're not even the greatest Led Zep tribute band, that title belongs to Lez Zep!

Quote by ironman shred
yay prince sucks

says the dude with the Kirk Hammett signature guitar.

I'm glad to see RHCP win a few awards, although I think they have enough awards already.
Dickless.
Quote by duncang
Your sig.

I rest my case.

This man speaks the truth.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
that one guy played hotel california pretty nice, and that singer from american idol that popped up is a impressive signer as well.
Gibson LesPaul Standard 1958 Custom Shop
Fender Stratocaster 70s Reissue
Charvel-Jackson Vintage Acoustic
Vox ac30
The Grammys are everything wrong with the music industry packed into one digestible TV program. I don't say this because I'm a rap/pop/modern R&B hating guy (I'm really not), I'm sayin this because it's one big CD commercial and with illegal downloading/CD sales going down, it's only gonna get worse. All a Grammy is is a reason to put a sticker on your CD saying something to the effect of, "Grammy nominated/winning artist". It doesn't commemorate your musicianship or creativity, it's a way of saying, "Here's some more money for your record label." I watched it anyway, because I'm infatuated with music and it was like seeing one big trainwreck. The people that won't reel in huge record sales don't get their Grammy on TV, so you don't see any jazz or classical or anything. The Chilli Peppers were pretty tame onstage, as well, by the way. But it was good to see Imogen Heap (even though she didn't win it, still good to see her on there) and Ornette Coleman (who still doesn't get enough recognition) anyway.
Call me Steve. All the cool kids are doin it.
Quote by crazynickman

Step One: Wake up in the LATE AFTERNOON
Step Two: Roll around in garbage and lyrical genius
Instant Bob Dylan.
Last edited by STRAT811 at Feb 12, 2007,
did the police play one song and then leave, someone told me but i mised the begininmg which pissed me off...........

Quote by Doolittle
did the police play one song and then leave, someone told me but i mised the begininmg which pissed me off...........

yeh thats basically the jist of it...i think it was more just to show that they are playing together again....talks are ongoing for a tour this year...
SonicYouth1
man im mad that the dixie chicks won album of the year
that went to RHCP
and John Mayer should've one more

the dixie chicks shouldn't have won any
and wolfmother was good

james blunt is better than carrie underwood and should've won
The acts sucked. Some of them sounded out of breath half the time and the songs dragged on.

I am just glad that Carrie Underwood, The Dixie Chicks and The Red Hot Chili Peppers won.
Dixie Chicks album was produced pretty good.
They are really good band.
Rick rubin had a good year.

the biggest let down was RHCP performance at the end

i would like a collab with marj and rhcp
Tool should have won hard rock
Mastodon should have won metal
Sad day
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
I can still pull the perfect Colbert when it comes to about 70% of my picks and say.....

I CALLED IT!!!!!!

Seriously, in one of the 5 or 6 other threads, I made a long predicition about the categories I saw that I halfway cared about, and I called most of them.

And Slayer's new album sucked dick. Mastodon should have won.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
The Dixie Chicks deserved to win..the album wasnt as good as their previous ones but you have to take into account that they wrote every song themselves and really put across well what they wanted to in their songs..70% of the album is brilliant..the other 30% i could take or leave..