its a kramer my dad bought it from someone a long time ago, not sure if its worth money.

any ideas? I can't find anything on it anywhere.
Not sure on actual value. But not keeping it clean and allowing rust on that FR and not taking care of it in general will make it worth alot less
My Gear:

Jackson RR3 Pro
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Fender CD140 Acoustic/Electric
Line 5 HD500 effects unit
Marshall MA100

"Grunge was invented for people who can't play solos"
Well, I see an original floyd on there, and a humbucker with 2 cream coils which is likely to be a Dimarzio Super Distortion - so that's a good start.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
^^

yeap and it'll be a rare one...

personnaly though I'd keep it as my 2nd guitar...
Quote by steven seagull
Well, I see an original floyd on there, and a humbucker with 2 cream coils which is likely to be a Dimarzio Super Distortion - so that's a good start.

Yeah. My guess is, it's worth some money even though I can't give you a quote. But you should clean it up and avoid it getting damaged by time.

Could you tell us the number behind the string guide? F-?000
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
Quote by Archeo
^^

yeap and it'll be a rare one...

personnaly though I'd keep it as my 2nd guitar...

i love this guitar, it plays beautifully. my other guitar is a 115$ squire it sucks ass but its the only one i have at my mothers house =\.

any dollar values anyone can think of?
sweet find... keep that guitar, it has everything you need.. it was even coil split (i think)
Quote by jmag

Could you tell us the number behind the string guide? F-?000

nope, maybe on friday when i get back from my dads that's where its at.
it sells cheap of what i seen, but i'm gonna keep it anyway, i was just checking it out.
It's a Focus 3000. While they don't have much of a resale value, they are excellent isntruments, particularly if it's a Japanese model. See, "USA" Kramer guitars were actually built by ESP in Japan. Bodies and necks were made in Japan, then finished and assembled at the Kramer factory in Neptune NJ. AS is eluded to at the link below, it's been speculated over the years that the Japanese Focus series were essentially built from the same woods as the USA series, but the bodies and necks were those that didn't pass the higher quality control standards.

And I highly doubt those are anything other than "Duncan Desgined" pickups though. You don't get good pickups (particularly Dimarzio) on any Kramers of that era except the "USA" series.

http://www.vintagekramer.com/focus.htm

Personaly, I had a Focus 6000 about a year and a half ago and it was a pretty good guitar. I don't do Superstrats, so I sold it for parts shortly after getting it (that was my intention when I first bought it). But it was an excellent guitar. New pickups would have made that sucker a totally kickass instrument.

Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor