Hey guys. I've got a Westfield Explorer atm and the pickguard is white but I was thinking of painting over it. Anyone got any cool colour ideas? I was thinking Chrome/Red/Emo Pink (Please don't flame for last option, its a pretty colour lol) Any help will be much appreciated! And btw, I really don't wantto leave it white or get a new guitar so no stupid ideas. And "buttsecks" is not a colour. This is why I don't post in the pit. Real Advice and opinions plz. Cheers
what color is the guitar?
My Gear

Digitech GNX2
Jasmine by Takamine Acoustic
Agile LP3000 Prestige
Crate MX65R
Epiphone Masterbilt AJ500M
A mirror pickguard would look awsome!!
My current rig:
Samick Strat
Epiphone Les Paul
Vox DA-5
Samick 80 watts amp (Doesn't sound good though)
Zoom 505
Boss DS-2
:stickpoke
Buttsecks was a color How about chrome
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
himm how bout

mirror (maybe smoked mirror to go nicely with the black
clear?
diamond plate like james hetfields explorer
brushed aluminum
tortise shell
or maybe make a personal logo or picture or something on your current white one
My Gear

Digitech GNX2
Jasmine by Takamine Acoustic
Agile LP3000 Prestige
Crate MX65R
Epiphone Masterbilt AJ500M
Cheers guys. My fave ideas wer the chrome/mirror ones cz it would look pretty sick (the good kind lol) I was thinkingof a pink as wellmaybe but that'd look toogirly and I'd have to colour-coordinate my clothes so I don't like an ass so I'll go for the chrome/mirror
Oh yeah.To AnthonyG, I'm not changing the pickguard, just spray-painting over it or getting the guitar shop people to do it.
Does anyone know where I can get a brushed aluminum Explorer guard? Can't find one anywhere.
I wouldn't paint it, if a pick keeps hitting it then the paint will be totally demolished and it will look shit.
Legend.