So, I just got the new Rolling Stone issue, and its about the 20 Guitar Gods of our generation. Frusciante being one of them. In the interview, he says about Hendrix...

Q-Do you have a favorite Hendrix album?
A- 'I'm an Electric Ladyland guy. His music always sounds perfect to me, because he's bending sound, taking care of music in every dimension. Where most people think of it in two dimensions, he's thinking of it in four.'

What does he mean by thinking of music and sound in the fourth dimension? I've heard him talk about it before in Funky Monks the movie. He said something like that he (John Frusciante) takes vibrations and energy from the fourth dimension and puts them through his music, and he's somehow connected to it. He also said in a Dutch interview in 1994, that while recording BloodSugarSexMagik, he kept telling the band while they were listening to the playback, 'Don't you hear those ghosts? They're there, can't you hear them?!' and Flea took him aside and said 'John, they can't hear them, only we can.' And during that interview he looked totally high. His eyes were wicked wide, his face was pale, and his teeth were yellow. I think this was during his time of heroin and stuff. It's kinda weird, but I don't get what he's talking about. If you guys could help, that'd be great, thanks.
Uh, there is a John Frusciante thread 12 threads down. You don't even need to use the search button to find it. Wake up.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=412046
Quote by Fallon, Jones & Sage Francis

"By the way my name is Marcus. But if you like you can call me Sensei."

American Idol - or as I call it, the Gong Show Rip-Off

According to #Yeezuz, Kanye West is a god. As if I needed more reasons to be an atheist.
Quote by birdman267
Slob on my knob

*Reported*
Terms and Conditions apply.